Re:[anthroposophy]The Incarnation of Ahriman

  • joksu57
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      --- In anthroposophy@y..., "Lil Ole Miss" <lilolemiss@m...> wrote:
      clip...
      > > Dear Jouko,
      >
      > I've kept these words of your's to ponder upon and also because we
      >
      > should understand fully, for the sake of humanity and the Spiritual
      Beings,

      > the absolute truths you've woven into them. You express in a
      wonderful way

      > the goal of the Being AnthropoSophia as well as the Universality of
      The

      > Christ, both of which, with very rare exceptions, one sees and
      experiences in practice

      > among mankind anywhere. But your very last sentence must be a
      clarion call

      > to all of us to wake up to ourselves. I would only add "Be true
      unto thyself

      > and judge not others."
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Sheila

      Hi Sheila, so nice to hear from you!

      I have thought a lot of this "judgement-matter", thanks for
      mentioning it. In the old days "true believers" condemded each others
      to "eternal perdition", nowadays we can just "label" the "wrong
      views" luciferic, jesuitic etc. Well, I guess that's called
      evolutionÂ… ;)

      There comes to my mind the parable of the darnel and wheat. Perhaps
      we are a bit too eager to weed out the darnel from ourselves and
      particularly from others; we could concentrate more on fostering the
      Christ-seed in us. There exists the (karmic) reaper, who: "First
      collect the darnel and tie it in bundles to be burned, then gather
      the wheat into my barn". This process happens naturally in the "after-
      death-states" to everyone, but karmic changes in everyday life are
      also possible.

      I believe that Jesus Christ brought to us a new and deeper
      understanding about karma and evil. It is not indifference concerning
      evil, but winning the evil by concentrating on this "new good",
      Christ and not fighting against the evil. I don't see Christ as the
      opposite of evil in this old polarity "good vs. evil". Christ, the
      true Tree of Life, is above this old polarity; Christ is the Redeemer
      and spiritual Sun, which shines to "good and evil" alike. And after
      the "second coming of the Christ" it is easier e.g. by forgiving to
      link our individual karma to Christ.

      Warm Regards
      Jouko