Rép. : [anthroposophy] Re: The Cup or the Sword

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
      ----Message original -----
      De : "joksu57"<jouko.sorvali@...>
      --- In anthroposophy@y..., danifyou@t... wrote:

      > Hi Jouko,
      >
      > I have a small 2 cents of connections here concerning figs...
      >
      > The Doctrine of Signatures tells us something. The shape of that
      fruit is like a testicule, the genitals as a Scorpio thing... the
      old....

      > To add details... :
      > Old,Scorpio / New,Eagle
      >
      > This actually could lead us to think that maybe Icarus was a
      scorpion-fly.... ;)

      > Take care! :)
      >
      > Danny

      Hello Danny!

      And thanks for your contributions to this thread. I think that you
      are on the right track with this fig-genitals-Scorpio-Eagle -case
      (Hey, I can also make long words!).
      >--

      You got the right track too!
      Ha Ha! :)

      --
      In astrology there is
      correspondense between genitals and the sign of Scorpio. Genitals are
      >---

      Sounds great that "sun-force", I had thought of the Pheonix as well too, the Dove as well..
      But here you lead me to the winged gesture
      of the Cross, birth of the Solar Angel New
      Humanity... See the New Isis with Dove
      Wings of a Solar Human-Angel! Anthroposophia as a Planetary Angel of
      a Nathan Soul Bride, Wise Angel of Love
      and Wisdom... Divine Lover...

      The Eagle is of Michael, Male Force, Flight
      that cut throught, dispel the Scorpio Waters of Darkness and sting and sin.
      Living Thoughts swift fiery gesture of the Eagle's Might. Peaceful in the Flight and aiming Right.. But hear when
      the Eagle speak as the Ethers Resound Crystal like to it so Clear.. The Eagle is
      the Invisible True Laser, a Word Point Laser of a Dot that hit Right at Aim, Noble and Perfect so Perfect...
      Ô Michael you are Eagle!
      Man in Thinking you are Eagle!
      Moral-Will-Think-Hit-Right at it!
      Do Communy/Speech, Understand the Spirit of the World with the Spirit of Yours
      Ô Soul of Man of the Living Water
      Fluid Musical Instrument of God's Harmony
      Come with us most welcome in the Symphony as you are so Lovely
      Ô Son of God Sweet and Spicy....

      --
      As you might know, the sphinx, the vision of Hezekiel and the vision
      in "Revelations" deal with the "fixed cross", Aquaries (human) - Leo

      By the way, Dr. Steiner has said that in Luke's Gospel
      there's "buddhism in reborn shape" in some sense. Now Gautama Buddha
      is closely linked to Taurus the Bull. It is said that Buddha was
      born, "illumined" and died under this sign. So Buddha - Taurus -
      Bull - Luke! There are no coinsidences in the old symbology!
      >--

      I can see the Big Fat Buddha as a Bull :)
      A Gentle Taurus...
      A Labouring Cow of a Taurus...
      For there is a whole Cosmos in that
      Astral Body of His... :)