Re: The Cup or the Sword

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
          __Danny__
         > I understand your point Br. Ron.
         > This is your choice of the word 'Real' that
         > posed problem to me, as the dreamer kind
         > of thing uttered by Ponces Pilate to Christ,
         >he was basically telling Him that His thing
         > was not 'Real'. That's why I've been shocked
         > to hear such a materialistic sounding thing
         >from your mouth Br. Ron.

      I hear you. Yet realism is not the same thing as materialism.
      Realism is simply the acknowledgement that as godmonkeys,
      there are some things not under our occult control. These are those
      areas where we must defer to God after we have done all we
      can and failed.

      It is in our failures that we become lowly...for only the lowly are
      empty enough to serve as vessels for the truly Divine.

          > First an Ego  Seed and Thought Seed, Let me menifest
          > the Fulness of it. So first is the Ideal, then, I make it so.

      Yes. This is how we create. First the Idea Seed from the Father
      is Willed, then it is dropped into the Mother's Womb of Desire from
      whence it is gestated into Manifestation. This is how we are
      created, too.

          >The Infusion/Manifestation of it is question of Time, the Eternal
          > work over/in the Old and Dead Ground, Laboratory of the
          > 'I Am' to fully be, to come to be in Freedom and Love takes Will,
          > Willed Ideals to Potently Transform and Redeem Matter,
      There is certainly no argument here. It's just that the lessons of the
      Rosicrucian masters include not only our creativity as children of
      the Most High, but also the knowledge that there are some things we
      cannot create by merely intending it so. No matter how 'free' we get
      we will always be subject to the laws of God...the Primal Word.
      (This is the Truth most hated by Lucifer)

      The acknowledgement of this is Reality. This is Wisdom and it transcends
      all human ideation.

      Love and LVX

      Br. Ron