Rép. : Re: [anthroposophy] Re: The Cup or the Sword

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Hi Bradford,

      As I'm in my sequence/preparation to go to my work in the night as command center security agent in charge of a 50 floored building ;) I take few minutes here to thank
      you for the Atlas-like knowledgeable-wise
      sharing of your Herculean/Christian Work/Experience/Researches.

      Always Great and Good to hear from you! :)

      Take care!

      Danny