Rép. : [anthroposophy] Re: Michael

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      ----Message original -----
      De : "sr_joanna"<sr_joanna@...>

      Bradford wrote:
      > Well the church lady is back! Carvey...hmmm could it be Saaaatan?
      > hmmmm? Well isn't he special? God always loved him best...

      Dear Br. Ron and Bradford,

      This image is priceless! I can just see Michael doing
      the 'superiority dance' and hear the reverb now...

      (Could it be Saaaatan:an:an:nnn??)

      Church Lady lives!!!

      Love & light & laughter,
      JoAnn
      >--

      Well, it's been said the more Darkness there is, the more Light too, so I think we've got in the vice versa here ;) Satan is jealous because he is "Behind Satan!"... :)

      I Feel for a Dance myself actually.... :),

      'Floorless Movement of Blue Kali
      in Blue Transparent Reality'

      My God! Should I call that
      Ether "Technology" or Skywalker,