Mount Doom!

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Well...

      Believe it or not!

      The other day I went to take a look on the 'Discovery Channel' on tv, and lo what I see and hear!? A geologist actually commenting on Tolkien's maps, and he relating it with what is encountered at the surface of our Earth..
      And the "coincidence" special is that at that very time I switched to that channel the guy
      to locate Mount Doom:

      'Mount Royal', Montréal!

      ----Message original -----
      De : "Bradford Riley"<holderlin66@...>

      Since yesterday when I heard of the Goat and Spider DNA union I have been
      troubled, as I get troubled when I hear some of the directions science
      takes. I wish to add some confusion to the confusion, because thoughts like
      these make me wonder and I need some help figuring out some of this stuff. I
      certainly see that with greater extension of our knowledge and moral
      understanding we could very well commence unfolding the supervision, as
      angelic thinking, of the lower kingdoms... Or are we mature enough for these
      awesome phases?

      Suppose we take an Egyptian and Steinerian view that the Group Souls of
      animals, with specific capacities and features, that their egos are not on
      the earthly plane but in the higher astral worlds. Suppose, without Native
      American integrity of asking the Group Souls, preparing them, that we are
      now going to start mingling the various Group Soul fields.

      We shall place the mouse DNA with the Human Ear DNA in and commence
      intercourse.
      We shall place the Spider DNA with the Goat DNA and commence intercourse.
      We shall make a new entity called a Geep, which carries sheep and Goat
      archetypes and we shall command this new species and call it Man's New
      Atlantis, (after Francis Bacon Nova Atlantis). Oh there is a list, like
      fireflys and Tomatoe plants, mostly called Frankenscience and Frankenfoods.
      But what footing shall we take or are we on with our moral invasions of
      these archetypes? So let me proceed to confuse you.

      As the higher I Am found itself in the surrounding reaches of the astral
      world during their Initiations in the ancient Egyptian epoch; the famous
      coffin or three day temple sleeps, there they met these animal Archetypes
      which can be plainly studied in Egyptian lore. Here we see an amazing bridge
      confirming the connection between the 3rd epoch and our present 5th epoch.
      (Post Atlantean). We confirm our unconscious connection to forming astral
      intercourse with Group Soul Beings.

      There in the mighty imaginations of the astral world the ego of Man found
      that the godhead, carried the form of a Man or Ego force and the latent
      capacities spread out in the animal world on earth, were only reflections of
      the capacities and sense enhanced contributions that were in the human
      being, but were also gifted into the various animal kingdoms. Hawks, Eagles,
      Dog headed gods, the lower threshold of the combined sense perception was a
      three headed dog Cerebus. There are a whole array of divine Beings who must
      wonder, if we undestand how the cosmic forces, the astral worlds and Man are
      truly made. What effect does chipping away at the cosmic Group fields, below
      man, have on the body of the human being? It is a bit like pulling the chair
      out from under us, as the kingdom below us is the animal world. Are we so
      secure in our Form structure and mature in our moral grasp of the animal
      kingdoms that we can begin changing their directives and creating our own
      New Atlantean consumer driven nature?

      The Goat in the Greek mythology, even as Capricorn, was not just a goat idea
      but the hind legs of the goat were not hind legs they were fins. It meant
      that in the Goat, the forces of water could climb to the highest
      mountains... clouds and Goats and fall into the lakes and rivers. Steiner
      circled the sound L.. as in Lady of the Lake, as in Liquid, as in EL in
      Michael... in the knees and eyesight of man as goat contributions. In Luna
      and the tides.. in the crusty, tough and rugged state of balance in the
      heights and the horns.. the famous horns. The stubborn goat like butting and
      cracking of skulls and those wonderful horns.

      The satyr- often Satyr Greek Mythology. A woodland creature depicted as
      having the pointed ears, legs, and short horns of a goat and a fondness for
      unrestrained revelry. Pan and his pipes and music.

      Between Pan and Apollo we understand the language of nature and science and
      the imitation of the music of the spheres in nature and the laws of the
      Logos in Apollo. Humanity is beginning to hear a Pan like music in science
      and has begun to weave new themes into the formal structure of the Logos and
      astral body. The horror for me here is that there is no grasp of the astral
      marriages and intercourse that is going on in the labs here on earth and
      what effect the changing of the Logos ordering and cosmic Archetypes might
      have on the Group Soul Beings above Man.

      We initiate, and step forward onto a path where the astral intercourse
      between various higher beings is being brought about by Man. We have bred
      many different, refined breeds of animals and grafted many different types
      of plants. Is there something different going on here? This happened in the
      Atlantean times as well. In order to stabalize the human blueprint and
      develop the Human Form, both the Rainbow after the flood, as a seven fold
      contract with Man and the Ark of the Covenant, with its strong anchor in the
      Cherubim of the four corners of space anchored the foundations of Man as a
      lawful Spacial Being. In that stability the Hebrew people held the line and
      didn't even want a bit of outbreeding.

      The flood translates to the Form change that humanity took from Atlantis to
      our current form. It has been sustained, but for how long. In Enoch and what
      we are understanding through chromosome and DNA research today there is a
      form of astral intercourse between Higher Beings, forced or explored on
      earth.

      Certainly I understand that the freedom and logic to carry out connections
      with DNA is legitamate. It is the how. Logically we can see connections
      brought about between certain insects and certain plants, this would advance
      the plant kingdom to the point of animal by inserting the insect DNA into
      the plant; a new legitimate nervous system, which the plant doesn't have,
      would be arise. But to step into midwifing the plant kingdom into the animal
      kingdom requires in my mind some moral preparation.

      Spiders and Goats were not asked. Arachne, the weaver, that Athena got so
      pissed off about wasn't asked. Satyrs and the great Pan Goat spirit wasn't
      asked. Not in this present lifetime. But aside from the sterile concepts of
      Science, aren't we performing astral intercourse here between Group Soul
      Beings that could disrupt not only our human phase of evolution, but
      introduce our immoral conduct into the whole Astral world? Below are some
      Samples of how the Atlantean debacle got out of hand and how we are on the
      current rising issue of former Atlantean ideas only with, current immoral
      scientific spin on it... confused with consumer needs and corporate profits.
      Some of the causes for the Atlantean catastrophe are here. Sorry, if this
      confuses you, but I do worry once in awhile.

      "...the Book of Enoch may be the oldest and most valuable book in the
      world... It may directly stem from the Book of Noah which may have been the
      first book given to mankind on Earth... Enoch is claimed to be the father
      of Methuselah and to have been associated with God... This complex book
      contains a large variety of religious forms and at times runs parallel to
      the Bible. However, one thought is repeated several times throughout its
      passages: giants had intercourse with earth women, siring giants. The new
      breed of giants eventually became degenerate and corrupt to the point where
      certain powers in the heavens deemed it necessary to destroy the Earth in a
      flood so that mankind on Earth could start over again."

      "LXXXVI 1. `And again I saw with mine eyes as I slept, and I saw the heaven
      above, and behold a star fell from heaven, and it arose and eat and pastured
      amongst those oxen. 2.
      And after that I saw the large black oxen, and behold they all changed their
      stalls and pastures and their cattle, and began to live with each other.
      3. And again I saw in the vision, and looked towards heaven, and behold
      I saw many stars descend and cast themselves down from heaven to that first
      star, and they became bulls amongst those cattle and pastured with them.
      4. And I looked at them and saw,
      and behold they all let out their privy members, like horses, and began to
      cover the cows of the oxen, and they all became pregnant and bare elephants,
      camels and asses. 5. And all the oxen feared them and were
      affrighted at them, and began to bite with their teeth and to devour, and to
      gore with their horns. 6. And they began moreover
      to devour these oxen; and behold all the children of the earth began to
      tremble and quake before them and to flee them.'"

      "VI "And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in
      those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the
      angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to
      one another: `Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
      and beget us children.' 3. And Semjaza who was their leader, said
      unto them: `I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone
      shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered
      him and said: `Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual
      imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.'
      5. Then sware they all together and bound
      themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6.
      And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the
      summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon because they had
      sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And
      these are the names of their leaders: Semiazaz, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal,
      Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsapeel, Starel, Turel, Jomael,
      Sariel. VII 1. And all the
      others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for
      himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with
      them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of
      roots, and made them acquainted with plants.
      2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was
      three thousand ells. 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men.
      And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. The
      giants turned against them and devoured mankind.
      5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
      fish, and to devour one another's flesh and drink the blood.
      6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

      "The Atlanteans became a race of magicians. In consequence of this war was
      declared, the story of which would be too long to narrate; its substance may
      be found in the disfigured allegories of the race of Cain, the giants, and
      that of Noah and his righteous family. The conflict came to an end by the
      submission of Atlantis; which finds its imitation in the story of the
      Babylonian and Mosaic flood: the giants and magicians... and all flesh
      died... and every man. All except XIZUTHRAS and Noah, who are substantially
      identical with the great father of the THLINKITHIANS in the POPUL VUH, or
      the sacred book of the Guatemalans which also tells of his escaping in a
      large boat, like the Hindu Noah VAISWASVATA."