Re: [anthroposophy] Pardon me Michael...

  • Michael Meiring
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      Danny,

      First of all, I am not a prophet or "super apostle". I have never claimed to
      be such. On the contrary, you seem to have done so, by saying that you know
      my mind.

      Second of all, what are you sorry for? And why to me? And why do you
      continue to send me inane messages? Your sentences make no sense.

      Michael.