Pardon me Michael...

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      I have been unpolite and hypocritical actually towards you prophet...

      For I have a whole sin of gourmandise box
      of chocolates, you knew it don't you "super apostle"? are you not tempted to some?... :)

      If so take the Torch I have in my other hand
      and let me show you the sweetest of an Apple ones...
    • Michael Meiring
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
        Danny,

        First of all, I am not a prophet or "super apostle". I have never claimed to
        be such. On the contrary, you seem to have done so, by saying that you know
        my mind.

        Second of all, what are you sorry for? And why to me? And why do you
        continue to send me inane messages? Your sentences make no sense.

        Michael.