Att: Marc

  • Michael Meiring
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Dear Marc,

      You are wrong. Jesus quoted the Bible all the time (See Matt. 21:13; 26:24, 31; Mk. 7:6; 14:27; Jn. 6:45; 12:14-15). When the devil tempted Him, Jesus answered, "It is written..." (Matt. 4:4). The Bible is God's word to us. If we want to know what God's will is, we must read His word:

      "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Tim. 3:16-17)

      Marc, you said, "If he was to be crucified again I bet you would be there with the mob." But I believe that we would have all been there wanting Jesus to be crucified, because it was our sins that led Him to Calvary. But by the grace of God, He forgave me and is transforming me into the image of His Son. And if you confess your sins to the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit your life and soul to Him, He will forgive you and give you eternal life.

      Michael.