R: [anthroposophy] Att: Andrea

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Michael,
      I have never been saying that you're Catholic.
      I only said that you rembember me dogmatic and one side minded Catholic of my youth.but  I was wrong !.
      You're more fanatic about your personal view on Christianity than every catholic  priest I have ever known.
      Moreover  If  the Anthroposophists are bloody sinners why are you posting here?
      Hey man, do you really think that in this way you will. able to   "save" someone of us from the hell's flames  ?
      Andrea