The 'OZ' Sound

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Thanks Bradford... :) I knew of course the
      Christ statue emerges.... ;) For in the Organic Standing this is but a Collective Story told by Many Freely Giving GoodNews Stores and Wear-(NEW)Houses, of each of the I AM's Brotherly Economical to one another, Seedling, Pollinating one another, this is but Making Love in the Ether...
      The Sprite Spriting Jupiter Colors making every Place a Full Bloom of a Living Room,
      for the smallest SEED of all grows into 'Baum' where all the Birds of Heaven comes to nest and Sing the Glory of the All-Mighty.

      And 'OZ' is the Sound, the Peripherical Mother Spouse of a Warmth Embrace Sheatening and Nurturing the Life Harvest Manifestation.... LOVE-IS-ALL-A-ROUND :)