Re: [anthroposophy] To Harp-SycorAxe :)

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      From: danifyou@...
      >Subject: [anthroposophy] To Harp-SycorAxe :)
      >Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:20:00 -0400

      >High Bradffffforrd My Ffffrrrriend :)
      >Me dits fffffind ShakeSSSSSsPearrrMMmmm
      >Moss-Th Prrrrreshhhhiousssss...
      >S-HE!-Rrrrrrr HhMMmmm-Hhhhhearrr itsssss:

      Thanks Danny. Nice work!

      But the Representative of Man, the Christ statue emerges as the dross of his
      Caliban instincts and the earthly double fall away, or are splintered off
      the soul from one side. The other side develops an Astral link to the
      surrounding elemental worlds. Ariel is the otherside of the pole between the
      sub-earthly and the super-spiritual initiation that Shakespeare outlines in

      Here is the first Prototype of the Representative of Man. Caliban with a
      host of Ahrimanic impulses including Toads, which is how to catch a dwarf or
      evil gnome, also molestation... things in the soul life that exist because
      of our integration with Ahrimanic and Luciferic forces. Prospero, the erect
      and tall Representative of Man has Ahrimanic forces caverened and locked in
      the lower regions of the controlled will forces. There in each individual
      are the untransformed inner earth mysteries. We donot have to go far afield
      to see how much of our own soul life is clouded by impulses and substance
      that we share with gravity and the desire of matter or our double.

      Ariel as a sort of Luciferic and Humanized Angel holds that pole in The
      Representative of Man that soars and is set free, but free to do the bidding
      of the Spirit of Man, the Christed Soul, the Prosperous soul. There in
      Shakespeare's final play, a vast Spirit Self Initiation of Symphonic poetic
      works, results in the first Rosenkreuz inspired grasp over what I guarded
      for several years at the Goetheanum. I stood by The Representative of Man as
      a guide to visitors for over threes years there.

      How will nature and Politics change when the Human Soul/Spirit is able to
      release Baptized, Humanized Kings of the Elements and Queens of the waters
      who can make earth's weather and experiences in the Devachan change
      perception and tone? Our illusion with merely making merry with scientific
      matter is not nearly the full monty. We are a few bricks short of a full
      load and yet we gamble and play now with the most awesome powers. Greater
      than nuclear energy... the life forces themselves. Which is the type of
      manipulation that the Tempest reveals as disturbance in the Devachan of the
      karma of individuals. Indeed the Tempest is a re-education codex for souls
      who had failed on earth to come to harmony and social progress. In the
      Tempest, they are in a Kamaloca way, reeducated so that they will do right
      when encountering it the next time. But it serves also as an example of
      Initiate insight into Devachan forces of matter.

      Yesterday you could read or hear on the News that they have spiked the DNA
      of tough goats with spider DNA in order to make a spider thread that will be
      stronger than steel. Sheep and Goats? The Spider in Lord of the Rings? The
      electronic spider energies weaving a web round the earth and Steiner tells
      us in lecture I have quoted many times, that a cross between the mineral
      silicon world, between mineral and animal would start a death knell...
      Things we applaud now are haunting and potentially dangerous in the hands of
      the scoundrels who seek only profit and consumer advancement and who have
      been trained with brains geared to screw up creation.

      Symbols such as Goats, Sheep, Dove, the Ass and the foal of the Ass have
      powerful cosmic implications, the warehouse of nature is a loaded deck of
      super forces and since we have no understanding of the astral, etheric and
      ego integration with which this world is hinged, we are a danger, a grave
      danger to ourselves and Beings who share our destiny.

      But, we do not have enough thinkers on the Michael Team to even sustain an
      attentive eye on events and peer into the understanding of what Spirit-Self
      and Consciousness Soul faculties entail. Where do we uncover the
      Representative of Man in each of us? How do we take our portion of the nine
      layers of the inner earth, the sub spheres and contain and transform them?
      If we find it and if we work with it, we come to such an Initiatin described
      in the Tempest. We stand, each of us, like tall grass blades, swords with
      roots into the deep inner mysteries of the earth and by our unified grasp of
      the ground beneath our feet and the stars above our heads and the middle
      earth sphere of Man we put a choker chain on the negative gods who already
      think we are nothing but the foam at the top of a beer mug.

      From Danny who did his homework!

      >Of Sycorax, toads, beetles, bats, light on you!
      >For I am all the subjects that you have
      >Which first was my own king: and here you sty me]
      >In this hard rock whiles you keep from me
      >The rest of the island
      >Thou most lying slave,
      >Whom stripes may move, not kindness! I have used thee,]
      >Filth as thou art with human care and lodged thee]
      >In my own cell, till thou didst seek to violate
      >The honour of my child
      >O ho, O ho! wouldn't had been done!
      >Thou didst prevent me, I had peopled else
      >this isle with Calibans
      >Abhorred Slave,
      >Which any print of goodness wilt not take,
      >Being capable of all ill! I pitied thee,
      >Took pains to make thee speak, taught thee each hour]
      >One thing or other: when thou didst not, savage,]
      >know thine own meaning, but would gabble like]
      >A thing most brutish, I endow'd thy purposes
      >With words that made them known. But thy vile race,]
      >Though thou didst learn had that in't which
      >good natures
      >Could not abide to be with therefore was thou
      >Deservedly confined into this rock
      >Who hadst deserved more than a prison

    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
        Since yesterday when I heard of the Goat and Spider DNA union I have been
        troubled, as I get troubled when I hear some of the directions science
        takes. I wish to add some confusion to the confusion, because thoughts like
        these make me wonder and I need some help figuring out some of this stuff. I
        certainly see that with greater extension of our knowledge and moral
        understanding we could very well commence unfolding the supervision, as
        angelic thinking, of the lower kingdoms... Or are we mature enough for these
        awesome phases?

        Suppose we take an Egyptian and Steinerian view that the Group Souls of
        animals, with specific capacities and features, that their egos are not on
        the earthly plane but in the higher astral worlds. Suppose, without Native
        American integrity of asking the Group Souls, preparing them, that we are
        now going to start mingling the various Group Soul fields.

        We shall place the mouse DNA with the Human Ear DNA in and commence
        We shall place the Spider DNA with the Goat DNA and commence intercourse.
        We shall make a new entity called a Geep, which carries sheep and Goat
        archetypes and we shall command this new species and call it Man's New
        Atlantis, (after Francis Bacon Nova Atlantis). Oh there is a list, like
        fireflys and Tomatoe plants, mostly called Frankenscience and Frankenfoods.
        But what footing shall we take or are we on with our moral invasions of
        these archetypes? So let me proceed to confuse you.

        As the higher I Am found itself in the surrounding reaches of the astral
        world during their Initiations in the ancient Egyptian epoch; the famous
        coffin or three day temple sleeps, there they met these animal Archetypes
        which can be plainly studied in Egyptian lore. Here we see an amazing bridge
        confirming the connection between the 3rd epoch and our present 5th epoch.
        (Post Atlantean). We confirm our unconscious connection to forming astral
        intercourse with Group Soul Beings.

        There in the mighty imaginations of the astral world the ego of Man found
        that the godhead, carried the form of a Man or Ego force and the latent
        capacities spread out in the animal world on earth, were only reflections of
        the capacities and sense enhanced contributions that were in the human
        being, but were also gifted into the various animal kingdoms. Hawks, Eagles,
        Dog headed gods, the lower threshold of the combined sense perception was a
        three headed dog Cerebus. There are a whole array of divine Beings who must
        wonder, if we undestand how the cosmic forces, the astral worlds and Man are
        truly made. What effect does chipping away at the cosmic Group fields, below
        man, have on the body of the human being? It is a bit like pulling the chair
        out from under us, as the kingdom below us is the animal world. Are we so
        secure in our Form structure and mature in our moral grasp of the animal
        kingdoms that we can begin changing their directives and creating our own
        New Atlantean consumer driven nature?

        The Goat in the Greek mythology, even as Capricorn, was not just a goat idea
        but the hind legs of the goat were not hind legs they were fins. It meant
        that in the Goat, the forces of water could climb to the highest
        mountains... clouds and Goats and fall into the lakes and rivers. Steiner
        circled the sound L.. as in Lady of the Lake, as in Liquid, as in EL in
        Michael... in the knees and eyesight of man as goat contributions. In Luna
        and the tides.. in the crusty, tough and rugged state of balance in the
        heights and the horns.. the famous horns. The stubborn goat like butting and
        cracking of skulls and those wonderful horns.

        The satyr- often Satyr Greek Mythology. A woodland creature depicted as
        having the pointed ears, legs, and short horns of a goat and a fondness for
        unrestrained revelry. Pan and his pipes and music.

        Between Pan and Apollo we understand the language of nature and science and
        the imitation of the music of the spheres in nature and the laws of the
        Logos in Apollo. Humanity is beginning to hear a Pan like music in science
        and has begun to weave new themes into the formal structure of the Logos and
        astral body. The horror for me here is that there is no grasp of the astral
        marriages and intercourse that is going on in the labs here on earth and
        what effect the changing of the Logos ordering and cosmic Archetypes might
        have on the Group Soul Beings above Man.

        We initiate, and step forward onto a path where the astral intercourse
        between various higher beings is being brought about by Man. We have bred
        many different, refined breeds of animals and grafted many different types
        of plants. Is there something different going on here? This happened in the
        Atlantean times as well. In order to stabalize the human blueprint and
        develop the Human Form, both the Rainbow after the flood, as a seven fold
        contract with Man and the Ark of the Covenant, with its strong anchor in the
        Cherubim of the four corners of space anchored the foundations of Man as a
        lawful Spacial Being. In that stability the Hebrew people held the line and
        didn't even want a bit of outbreeding.

        The flood translates to the Form change that humanity took from Atlantis to
        our current form. It has been sustained, but for how long. In Enoch and what
        we are understanding through chromosome and DNA research today there is a
        form of astral intercourse between Higher Beings, forced or explored on

        Certainly I understand that the freedom and logic to carry out connections
        with DNA is legitamate. It is the how. Logically we can see connections
        brought about between certain insects and certain plants, this would advance
        the plant kingdom to the point of animal by inserting the insect DNA into
        the plant; a new legitimate nervous system, which the plant doesn't have,
        would be arise. But to step into midwifing the plant kingdom into the animal
        kingdom requires in my mind some moral preparation.

        Spiders and Goats were not asked. Arachne, the weaver, that Athena got so
        pissed off about wasn't asked. Satyrs and the great Pan Goat spirit wasn't
        asked. Not in this present lifetime. But aside from the sterile concepts of
        Science, aren't we performing astral intercourse here between Group Soul
        Beings that could disrupt not only our human phase of evolution, but
        introduce our immoral conduct into the whole Astral world? Below are some
        Samples of how the Atlantean debacle got out of hand and how we are on the
        current rising issue of former Atlantean ideas only with, current immoral
        scientific spin on it... confused with consumer needs and corporate profits.
        Some of the causes for the Atlantean catastrophe are here. Sorry, if this
        confuses you, but I do worry once in awhile.

        "...the Book of Enoch may be the oldest and most valuable book in the
        world... It may directly stem from the Book of Noah which may have been the
        first book given to mankind on Earth... Enoch is claimed to be the father
        of Methuselah and to have been associated with God... This complex book
        contains a large variety of religious forms and at times runs parallel to
        the Bible. However, one thought is repeated several times throughout its
        passages: giants had intercourse with earth women, siring giants. The new
        breed of giants eventually became degenerate and corrupt to the point where
        certain powers in the heavens deemed it necessary to destroy the Earth in a
        flood so that mankind on Earth could start over again."

        "LXXXVI 1. `And again I saw with mine eyes as I slept, and I saw the heaven
        above, and behold a star fell from heaven, and it arose and eat and pastured
        amongst those oxen. 2.
        And after that I saw the large black oxen, and behold they all changed their
        stalls and pastures and their cattle, and began to live with each other.
        3. And again I saw in the vision, and looked towards heaven, and behold
        I saw many stars descend and cast themselves down from heaven to that first
        star, and they became bulls amongst those cattle and pastured with them.
        4. And I looked at them and saw,
        and behold they all let out their privy members, like horses, and began to
        cover the cows of the oxen, and they all became pregnant and bare elephants,
        camels and asses. 5. And all the oxen feared them and were
        affrighted at them, and began to bite with their teeth and to devour, and to
        gore with their horns. 6. And they began moreover
        to devour these oxen; and behold all the children of the earth began to
        tremble and quake before them and to flee them.'"

        "VI "And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in
        those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the
        angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to
        one another: `Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
        and beget us children.' 3. And Semjaza who was their leader, said
        unto them: `I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone
        shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered
        him and said: `Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual
        imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.'
        5. Then sware they all together and bound
        themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6.
        And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the
        summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon because they had
        sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And
        these are the names of their leaders: Semiazaz, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal,
        Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsapeel, Starel, Turel, Jomael,
        Sariel. VII 1. And all the
        others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for
        himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with
        them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of
        roots, and made them acquainted with plants.
        2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was
        three thousand ells. 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men.
        And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. The
        giants turned against them and devoured mankind.
        5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
        fish, and to devour one another's flesh and drink the blood.
        6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

        "The Atlanteans became a race of magicians. In consequence of this war was
        declared, the story of which would be too long to narrate; its substance may
        be found in the disfigured allegories of the race of Cain, the giants, and
        that of Noah and his righteous family. The conflict came to an end by the
        submission of Atlantis; which finds its imitation in the story of the
        Babylonian and Mosaic flood: the giants and magicians... and all flesh
        died... and every man. All except XIZUTHRAS and Noah, who are substantially
        identical with the great father of the THLINKITHIANS in the POPUL VUH, or
        the sacred book of the Guatemalans which also tells of his escaping in a
        large boat, like the Hindu Noah VAISWASVATA."

      • Jo Ann Schwartz
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
          --- Bradford Riley <holderlin66@...> wrote:
          > Since yesterday when I heard of the Goat and Spider DNA union I have
          > been troubled, as I get troubled when I hear some of the directions
          > science takes.

          Dear Bradford,

          I'm gonna have to think a bit longer on what you wrote, but in the
          meantime, you might want to look at Steve Talbott's essays on the subject.

          You can find several on the SouthernCross Review, such as "Sowning

          Also, the lovely "To Automate, or Re-enflesh" at:

          (while you're at SCR, take a looka at Craig Holdrege and Johannes Wirz's
          excellent article, "Life Beyond Genes: Reflections on the Human Genome
          Project" :

          http://www.southerncrossreview.org/13/genes.htm )

          Steve Talbott also puts out a nice little newsletter called "NetFuture:
          Technology and Human Responsibility", which can be found here:

          You might also consider asking over on the Anthroposophical Science list.
          (Let me know if you need directions.)

          Love from the dark,

          Do You Yahoo!?