Re: [anthroposophy] The Goal?

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2002
      31/1/2002
      Dear Jef, Ron and all
      Calmness, quietness, emptyness.
      This quietness is in my opininon the ability to fine tune in a mood of soul. The feeeling life cannot be empty, one choose aparticular feeling, or felling situation and stays there, not allowing other (subjective) feelings in [ same as in the tinking exercise when one does not allows other thiughts to wander in ]. Then quite a lot of interesting things happen in meditation. Modern/classical science uses that in a way, when it does not want any subjective element to go in the space of observation. It goes a bit over the to often throwing the baby with the bath water.
      Emptyness is when one undo the filling in one had done before, a classic example is going from imagination to inspiration.
      Franky