Att: Bradford

  • Michael Meiring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Dear Bradford,

      You wrote:

      > When goodness and acting out of conscience became suddenly apart of your life, did a giant brick shit house of liquid concrete give you the power to plant dead intuitions, unworked through ideas, non warmed and personalized truths and pawn a book pulled together by great Initiates, prophets and generally sinful Men... into your own private hammer?

      No need to get sarcastic and rude here. The Bible is God's word. He speaks to us through His word (Heb. 1:1-2). The "dead intuitions", "unworked ideas", etc., came through Rudolf Steiner who rejected the authority and sufficiency of God's word.

      > Well I hate to tell you this, but every seat on the bus and and all buses and all colors and souls who have or have not read the Bible... they are all on the Lords highway...

      And I would love to tell you what God says in His word: There is only two highways, with two groups of people, heading towards two destinations - and only one of them leads to the LORD. Throughout Jesus' teachings, He compares those who believe in Him with those who reject Him: The sheep & the goats; the wheat & the weeds; the wise builder & the foolish builder, etc. Those who have faith in Jesus and follow Him are on the narrow road to heaven, whereas those who do not have faith in Jesus and reject His teachings - and there are many - are on the broad road to hell:

      "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matt. 7:13-14)

      "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." (Jn. 3:36)

      Bradford, do you believe in the teachings of Jesus or Rudolf Steiner? You cannot believe in both. "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other" (Matt. 6:24).

      > ... the richness of the Bible is enhanced by the new riches of the Human I AM.

      Nowhere in the Bible is man referred to as I AM - that is God's name (Ex. 3:14).

      Michael.