Att: Andrea

  • Michael Meiring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Dear Andrea

      It seems that you managed to jump out of the frying pan. But unfortunately, you landed in a fire.

      I am not a Roman Catholic. In fact, I believe that Roman Catholicism is not a Christian church. But neither is Anthroposophy a Christian worldview.

      Spiritual freedom can only be found in the Lord Jesus Christ, if you believe in Him. To believe in Anthroposophy or "Christian esotericism", is to deny many of the Lord's teachings. Jesus came to set sinners free from the bondage of sin and the devil.

      "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (Jn. 8:32)

      Michael.