Architecture and design resources

  • Per Kielland-Lund
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi - I am new to this list, and - to be honest - signed up for one purpose:

      I am looking for resources on anthroposifical architecture: books, organizations, websites etc. I am especially looking for resources that outlines the anthroposical approach to and way of thinking about design.

      I am also looking for any resources on organic architecture, natural proportions used in design, etc.

      Any pointers are of interest.

      Thanks,
      Per Kielland-Lund

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ``````````````````````````````

      Per Kielland-Lund
      Madison, Wisconsin
      putali@...

      "Heaven is my father and Earth is my mother and
      even such a small creature as I finds an intimate place in its midst.
      That which extends throughout the universe, I regard as my body
      and that which directs the universe, I regard as my nature.
      All people are my brothers and sisters and
      all things are my companions."

      The Western Inscription,
      Chang Tsai, 11th century, China.