Re: [anthroposophy] Steiner and Haeckel

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2002
      Lia Tummer. Amazon.com

      It definitely has it's strengths and weaknesses. The
      weaknesses can get fairly annoying, however, if you have the
      ten bucks it's rather fun.

      Carol
      --- John Massengale <john@...> wrote:
      > > Here I am reading my new copy of "Rudolf Steiner and
      > > Anthroposophy for Beginners"
      >
      > Who wrote this book, and where does one get it?
      >
      > John Massengale

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2002
        I thought it was a decent introduction and that the visuals enhanced the experience. Spiritual science is an extrememly difficult undertaking, and deservedly so. I prefer to use my time reading reading mostly Steiner, but I also like to peek into where others get to. People who pursue anthroposophy are not usually going to do so by way of this book, but have been prepared, or preparing, in some other way for a longer time.

        The real shake-out comes later.

        Bill

        --- John Massengale <john@...> wrote:
        > > Here I am reading my new copy of "Rudolf Steiner and
        > > Anthroposophy for Beginners"
        >
        > Who wrote this book, and where does one get it?
        >
        > John Massengale

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2002
          Now here is a sign of the times...you can get this book (other Steiner titles are also available) for under $10 at <www.walmart.com>! I wonder if they are carrying it in their stores?