Saturn/Pluto

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
      Congratulation Brad,

      You're wide ranging-encompassing mind
      has circled the issue quite exhaustively.

      I say it all comes come back to Saturn, the Ring, The Head.

      The Saturn Fruit got ripe, but lo! this is a root that has to Blossom to the Heart.

      The American-England Alliance has been so efficient at keeping the World in the Head,
      that the Fruit, the Sweet is collapsing on itself, turning into Alcohol-->non-Ego.

      The Tall-King of the Amalgamate Mixed Metals is collapsing! Nobody can stop it
      the Mind has been made dull and refractory...

      Doug Gilmour Solar Pitris:

      "Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way"

      "God knows that's not the way we'd choose"

      "When I come Home Cold and Tired, It's good
      to warm my Bones beside the Fire"

      "I'm not afraid of dying"

      The Nuclear Heads are Ready, while America-England continue Immoral Tall-King
      about tax cuts...

      Lucifer is the Lesser Evil...

      "Be Master of the Sabbath...
      My name is Lucifer, here.. My Torch!

      THE VOICE: And follow the Star of Love!..."

      "Stir the ethers!"

      DareFearless! ;-)

      DF
    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
        From: danifyou@...
        >"<anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [anthroposophy] Saturn/Pluto
        >Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:09:20 -0400

        You honor the Quest with rich words. Fill the cup with thy examinations it
        hold a high sweetnes souls might sustain themselves with. Thanks Jade I.