The US government

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      Remember the serie called: 'V'

      So there we go, you have the Aliens, the
      Lizards in Power(spiritual lizards...)
      Get rid of the Mask of Judas and see them.

      This is a movie which had the wrestler
      Rudy Rudy Pipper in it, the guy found
      SUN-glasses and was able to see the Aliens
      and all the subconcious programming that are 'ADS'.

      I tell you this is not the end of the World.
      The Big Screen tell: Happy Ending.
      A rehearsal for New Mahabarata to come in
      tyhe 7th period. The USA leading(Ahriman) ahead of time is 7th New Mahabarata, small
      Apocalypse if I may say.

      The Pillar of the East is against England-USA, this is the Karma of Untruthfulness: WWIII

      www.fas.org/nuke/guide/china/doctrine/chinamil.htm
    • DRStarman2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
        In a message dated 1/4/2002 4:54:45 PM, danifyou@... writes:

        << This is a movie which had the wrestler
        Rudy Rudy Pipper in it, the guy found
        SUN-glasses and was able to see the Aliens
        and all the subconcious programming that are 'ADS'. >>

        *******Yes, he (Roddy Piper) could see through the Ahrimanic deception. It's
        John Carpenter's "They Live."