Anthroposophy In The News: Ahriman Speaks to the Faithful

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
      Islam is an Ahrimanic reflection of the Christ-impulse and Ahriman works
      wherever consciousness is lowered, as in the dream state.

      NEWS ITEM:
      STRANGE DREAMS OF THE MULLAHS

      September 11, 2001--the image is stark, stunning and unforgetable--a

      modern jetliner crashing into a tower at the World Trade Center in New York

      City.

      Seeing it on live TV as jarring enough. But some of the mullahs of

      Osama Bin Laden's Al-Qaeda network claim to have seen the exact same scene

      in their dreams a year ago.

      On Saturday, December 15, 2001, the Bush administration released the

      full text of a videotape the CIA claimed to have taken of Osama Bin Laden

      in Kandahar in November. During the discussion with his aides of the WTC

      events, Osama mentioned several strange incidents of prophetic dreams among

      the Al-Qaeda faithful.

      On tape, Osama said an aide, Abu Al-Hasan Al-Masri, "told me a year

      ago: 'I saw in a dream, we were playing a soccer (futbol in Latin America)

      game against the Americans. When our team showed up in the field, they

      were all pilots!' He said, 'So I wondered if that was a soccer game or a

      pilot game? Our players were pilots.' He (Al-Hasan) didn't know anything

      about the operation until he heard it on the radio. He said the game went

      on, and we defeated them. That was a good omen for us."

      Another mullah, Abd Al-Rahman Al-Ghamri "said he saw a vision before

      the operation--a plane crashed into a tall building."

      Abu Daud, a Taliban cadre, also reported a precognitive

      dream: According to Osama, "He (Abu Daud) told me that he saw, in a

      dream, a tall building in America, and in the same dream he saw Mukhtar

      teaching them karate. At this point, I was worried that maybe the secret

      would be revealed if everyone starts seeing it in their dream. So I closed

      the subject. I told him if he sees another dream, not to tell anybody

      because people will be upset with him."

      (Editor's Comment: Apparently Osama believes precognition is contagious.)

      And unidentified Taliban woman in Kandahar also "recounted a dream

      about two planes hitting a big building." (See the Duluth News-Tribune for

      December 16, 2001, "Text of the Bin Laden videotape," page 5A.)
    • jeff auen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
        Now  this is interesting yet somewhat complex and unclear. . Are you suggesting that Ahriman or his cohorts created this vision and implanted it into the minds of these Muslims? Or are you suggesting that these images may have been in the astral imagination and were picked directed to them because they are susceptible to the Ahrimanic influence due their relation to Islam?  And is Arhiman truly "evil" and  villainous? In AP we get a spectrum of descriptions of his activities and intentions from necessity (human focus on the material and natural world) to the inspirer of Hitler and other depots. Again this issue seems to be cloudy in AP. Is Arhiman a necessary bearer of certain forces that pervert or is he the source of them???  If Christ is the balancing power between Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces, then these Beings are supportive to certain evolutionary aims. Yet again, in the annuals of religion- east and west-  we have images and "myths" of  Satanic/Devil as the Dark Gods. (maybe its not myth). This may be time for a deeper discussion.

        Jeff Auen

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002

          I do not agree, Islam is a Luciferic (lots of imagination and out of reality) vision, which can conduct to the irreal vision to sacrifice their life, because the Irreal Paradise will be the reward. Lucifer handles Religious fundamentalism, pushing their minds.

          Ahriman is present in the Electronic/scientific presence, and is used to punish the Luciferic forces, extremes are bad, and too much Ahrimanic control can conduct to massive destruction justifications.

          Both forces are present in human life, and are necessary, the extremes are the problem. Those two forces are all the time present in human life and our "I" is learning in this life through them.

          Ahrimanic forces will win these wars, and Christ is already present balancing those forces. There are still many things which willl happen.

          The antichrist will come after, these wars are preparing his arrival.

          Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 10:16 AM

[...]

          Do You Yahoo!?
          Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.