Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Hanukah/Ramadan/Solstice/Christmas/New Year

  • Lil Ole Miss
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 20, 2001
      Elaine, Bless you! You are so very welcome for any small hints I may be
      able to come across. I'm hoping the Dead Sea Scrolls are made fully public,
      since from what little has been divulged to the public, the Scrolls mention
      the two Jesus children. That's going to be a bombshell if Egypt ever
      releases their mandate on accessability to the world's scholars! :) Better
      days surely are coming sooner or later.

      Hugz,

      Sheila