Att: Adam kane; Re: [anthroposophy] How do I get my name to appear in the From: line?

  • Michael Meiring
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      Hi Adam,

      Have you tried the following:

      Go to your Outlook Express. Click on "Tools", then "Accounts". Go to "Mail",
      then click on "Properties", and finally on "General". Under "User
      Information" and next to "Name", type in "Adam Kane" and make sure your
      e-mail address is correct. And then send a testing message to this yahoo
      group and see what happens.

      That's all I can think of.

      Michael.