worm virus

  • sncherr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      I work for a major corporation and received this warning. Thought it
      worth passing on:

      There is a new worm virus going around. These are its attributes:

      The message will have "Hi" or "FW: Hi!" in the subject line.

      It will say one of the following in the body:

      1. How are you?
      2. When I saw this screen saver, I imediately thought about you.
      3. I am in a Harry, I promise you will love it

      It will have a "gone.scr" attachment.

      And it will kill your computer.

      It is a worm that propogates throught Microsoft Outlook.

      A pox on evil geniuses who develop these things!

      Sarah