Anthroposophy articles wanted

  • Anthony Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2001
      I am looking for articles for my new e-journal AXIS. It caters to a
      wide range of metaphysical, esoteric and spiritual subjects and I
      would like to feature some perspectives on Steiner's work. It is a
      paying market for writers and aims to be a valuable resource for the
      serious seeker.

      Please visit the homepage for submission guidelines.

      http://axisjournal.homestead.com

      Anthony Craig
      Editor