Re: [anthroposophy] methodology, directing etheric forces of the dead

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2001
      In a message dated 9/17/2001 6:31:22 PM, brew@... writes:

      << < These released etheric forces-
      < I can't help wonder how they might be connected to the
      <Christ and what is my task to make that true?
      <blessings on the earth,
      <trisha lambert >>

      >Dr. Steiner gave a method of working with those on the other side>which can
      enable one to direct those forces, or rather help them direct >them.

      Can you recall what that method would be?

      evlogite >>

      *******I've hesitated to reply. If not done correctly, this is black magic.
      Perhaps the best thing to say is to read some of what spiritual science says
      about working with the dead.