Re: Fw: [anthroposophy] spaceships, aliens and science (fiction).

  • utopia_planetia@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      > Question is f.e., what is the substance of their bodys, if the
      are not in the death-state? (death is only astraland I without fysic
      and etheric)
      > Question is also, if there are on other planets also ahrimanic
      forces?
      > So you can perhaps understand what I try to suggest?
      > Perhaps that Marc can tell anybody about the war in heaven
      between certain beings and the exploding of a planet, that is now
      known as the planetoids?

      http://cropcircleconnector.com/2001/chilbolton2/chilbolton2001b.html

      This is a bit weird. The first non-circular crop circle. So as not to
      put crop circles in the same bag, that they are all hoaxes, here is a
      way to determine if it's not man-made: they radiate a level of
      microwave and crops grow better the following days after being
      flatened. In the case of these particular crop-"glyphs", the crops
      are inter-weaved, which is impossible to achieve with a slate, and
      even less in one night, without the obervatory noticing activity in

      the crop field.

      The crop glyph indicates a planet which occupies the space between
      mars and Jupiter, where the planetoids now fill (under the humanoid).

      It's as if the crop glyph is a correction of the one NASA sent many
      years ago. The bigger head on the crop glyph compared to the original
      message could be interpreted as a symbol as man having a "wider"
      awareness. The (much) greater human population (left to humanoid
      shape) could be interpreted as "migration" from the other planets of
      the solar system, as suggested by Steiner. The modified DNA strand,
      well, the sate of "fall" we should not have gone through.

      This is worth more inverstigation and discussion.
      Marc