Ahriman & UFOs

  • utopia_planetia@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      I find the question of UFOs and their signification a bit simplified.
      I'm sure they are not simply to be categorized as ahrimanic or astral
      or etheric or whatever. It's labeling too quickly. I know we want to
      avoid interpreting the world and certain of its manifestations with
      materialistic notions. But what common ground can we use to discuss
      and dvelop ideas?

      I thought that what Steiner says that there is human life on other
      planets of the solar system would remove the ahriman taboo from the
      discussion a bit. We're ahrimanic and luciferic in our manifestation
      too, as human on earth. But we're not "evil"...

      Discussion is pretty stale concerning human life on other planets, it
      goes in circle around "ahriman", nebulous "mystical images" without
      more substance. I hope substance is not ahrimanic ;-)