Re: [anthroposophy] The Sun/Blattmann

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      Bradford wrote:

      "I still have difficulty working with what Steiner said about how if people
      traveled to the Sun, this burning ball, they would find something totally
      different then they had expected."

      As a source of further study regarding the sun is a book by Georg Blattmann, 'The Sun / The Ancient Mysteries and a New Physics.' Floris Books/Anthroposophic Books

      Quoting some of the back cover of the book:

      "Beginning with simple observations of the sun and our own feelings for its life-giving power, Blattmann examines the corona, temperature, the surface of the sun, to come to startling conclusions concerning the inside of the sun, and shows it as something 'completely different'.

      Through projective geometry a basis is given for a mathematical, physical understanding of the sun. This enables the reader, without any difficulty to enter into the religious realities connected with the radiant sun."

      *******Yes, and it's important that we begin speaking of these things quite publicly. We can't allow the Ahrimanic ideas dominating science today to rule. There are quite enough evidences of their falsehood. Never mind those who attack us and say "Oh you're a student of Steiner, nothing you say can be valid."

      Starman