Soul Calendar week 28 colour sounds 2nd week of october

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      The verse in movement:t

      Week 27, 1st week of October:

      The verse in movement:

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      ·        There are three eurythmists on the stage,

      ·        Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      1: lilac,

      2: orange,

      3: red.

      ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      1: U / O / S / U / O / S,

      2: M / L / S / M / L / S,

      3: M / O / I / M / O / I.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee], O is [oh] and U is [oo].

       They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

      The Verse:

      Then during the recitation
      Ich kann im Innern neu belebt
      Erfühlen eignen Wesens Weiten
      Und krafterfüllt Gedankenstrahlen

      They do the first text form.

      Then:

      Aus Seelensonnenmacht
      Den Lebensrätseln lösend spenden
      they do the second text form

      Then:

      Erfüllung manchem Wunsche leihen,
      Dem Hoffnung schon sie Schwingen lähmte.
      they do the third text form.

      I give the original text as the cut of the stanza varies in translation,.

      Epilogue:

      The epilogue choreography is on the prologue form, with the same sounds as the prologue, according to the stage light sequence of the text form.

      Note: on the eurythmy forms all the dates are noted as 1st, 2nd, etc. week of January, February etc.

      Yours,

      Franky