Re: [anthroposophy] Right thinking about reality

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001

      Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 9:38 AM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

      This statement in the argument:

      *******Yes, that's the problem: accepting the ideas of Ahrimanic science makes it quite difficult to think in terms of spiritual science. One has to overcome the brainwashing and reach quite new ways of thinking.

      The cousin to brainwashing is reactivity and the inability examine something anew without the burden of old systems and concepts especially a type that falls outside the "box" of "spiritual science". I only have to point to the work of the Waldorf Critics List forum- the harsh opponents there have made mincemeat out of Anthrosophy and Waldorf by rationally and scientifically examining the "spiritual science" therein. I am not suggesting they are correct and they often take issues of context but the "science" part of "spiritual science" is very wobbly outside of these AP oriented groups. And its not a matter of semantics or right thinking (without Ahrimanic influences).

      Jeff