Fwd: [fort] FWD (SK) What's a Jinn?

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2001
      Forwarded from another list.

      > Consider the Islamic tale of the Jinns. This sounds very similar
      to Aliens and/or Demons.

      > THE CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS OF THE JINNS
      > 1. In the normal state they are not visible to ordinary human
      sight.
      > 2. They are, however, capable of materializing and appearing in
      the
      >physical world. And they can alternately make themselves visible
      or
      >invisible at will.
      > 3. They can change shape, and appear in any sort of guise,
      large or
      >small.
      > 4. They are able also to appear in the guise of ANIMALS.
      (Yetis?
      >Pumas? Loch Ness Monsters?)
      > 5. They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in
      >bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense.
      > 6. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.
      > 7. They delight in tempting humans into s-xual intercourse and
      >liaisons with them, and Arabic literature abounds with accounts of
      >this kind of contact by mankind with both the "goodies" and
      >the "baddies" among the JINNS.
      > Alien visitations are not new. They are old as mankind. >>
    • jeff auen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2001
        This is a familiar interperation even by those in the ufo field who do not have sufficient metaphysical background. The spiining wheels described in Ezekel of the old Testament is often used as evidence of early ufo vistations. I don't think so. It is more likely a reference to an astral encounter by the author. This description sounds clearly like intrusions from the Arhimanic group or others. This description is a warning against magical practices and bringing into form spirits that don't belong here. Such indications are found universally all religions. Now find several references from religious sources where these beings dressed in jumpsuits step off a metallic craft, sit down and have a pleasant and "spiritually" enlightening conversation with one of us for about two hours. Quite a feat, especially when it is observed by multiple witnesses (as in other cases where close sightings took place) who are fisherman not practicing magic.

        Jeff