Re: [anthroposophy] Anthro science and the inner earth

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      And my point exactly. There is great insight in this post from Bradford and
      William Bento and one can't help but feel a certain fixation or slant on the
      interpretation of the metaphysics.

      Where in all this is the full nature of the inner structure and processes of
      earth evolution and creation?.There is a negative casting evoking fear and
      terror of the inner earth. I sense that there may be much more going on in
      the recesses of the earth than this. I point to the inner initiation
      processes described in detail by the self initiated metaphysician Harold
      Waldwin Percival where he describes the inner earth journey of initiation in
      his opus, Thinking and Destiny. Another perspective? A fuller view? Who
      among us really knows? (and where does William Bento's "knowledge" come
      from? As a side, in other Rosicrucian sources knowledge of the earth core
      and rings are not cast in the same persepctive though there are
      similarities..Jeff
      -----

      Jeff