Re: R: [anthroposophy] Thoughts on The Great Dictator

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
      From: agka@...
      >Subject: Re: R: [anthroposophy] Thoughts on The Great Dictator
      >Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 02:01:52 -000

      Bradford writes;

      Dear unknown person. These are very great thoughts, warmly appreciated and
      nourishing to read. nice work. As to Joel's insights. They were spot dead
      on, which has pleasantly surprised me. I swear that boy must have had some
      Epiphany. The Nine layers of the inner earth are the key to a whole lot a
      shakin goin on. But since you have such fine thinking to contribute I don't
      recognize your handle. I was uplifted reading it.

      Unkown person;