Re: [anthroposophy] Re: UFO/Astral Being and Anthroposophy

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      John,

      I could not agree more with you sentiments. I would prefer to carry this out on Rosicruciansophia which I started to deal with a boarder based subjects relating to esoteric issues. But as long as some seek to present what I think is a limited interpretation of a much maligned phenomena, I feel compelled to respond with a defense. And there is little spiritual value in the this field now- but if it blows wide open, which some feel will happen soon, it will dominate the religious and social arenas for years to come and create a major spiritual dilemma. Instead of focus on Angelics and the spiritual world they may be increased focus on "space gurus" or bad guys from other planets.

      Jeff