Soul Calendar week 26 colour sounds sent as 24 by mistake

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      The verse in movement:t

      Week 26:

      The verse in movement:

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      ·        There are five eurythmists on the stage,

      ·        Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      1: green,

      2: red,

      3: lilac,

      4: orange,

      5: blue.

      ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      1: I / M I / M / I /M,

      2: R / O / R / O / R / O,

      3: l / u / l / u / l / u,

      4: R / U / L / O / R /U / L O,

      5: S / O L / U / S / O / L / U.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee], O is [oh] and U is [oo].

       They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

      The Verse:

      Then during the recitation
      Natur, dein mütterliches Sein,
      Ich trage es in meinem Willenswesen;
      They do the first text form, in this fashion:

      1, 2 and 3: moves their forms,

      4: stands and does the vowels of the text,

      5: stands and does the consonants of the text.

      Then:

      Und meines Willens Feuermacht,
      Sie stählet meines Geistes Triebe,

      they all do the second text form

      Then:

      Dass sie gebären Selbstgefühl,
      Zu tragen mich in mir

      they all do the third text form.

      I give the original text as the cut of the stanza varies in translation,.

      Epilogue:

      The epilogue choreography is on the epilogue form, with the same sounds as the prologue, according to the movement sequence of the text form.

      Yours,

      Franky