Soul Calendar week 27 colour sounds sent as 24 by mistake

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      The verse in movement:t

      Week 27, 1st week of October:

      The verse in movement:

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      ·        There are three eurythmists on the stage,

      ·        Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      1: reddish,

      2: green,

      3: yellow.

      ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      1: I / M / O / I / M / O ,

      2: U / S / O / U / S / O,

      3: L / M / S / L / M /S.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee], O is [oh] and U is [oo].

       They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

      The Verse:

      Then during the recitation
      In meines Wesens Tiefen dringen:
      Erregt ein ahnungsvolles Sehnen,

      They do the first text form.

      Then:

      Dass ich mich selbstbetrachtend finde,
      Als Sommersonnengabe, die als Keim

      they do the second text form

      Then:

      In Herbestesstimmung wärmend lebt
      Als meiner Seele Kräftetrieb.
      they do the third text form.

      I give the original text as the cut of the stanza varies in translation,.

      Epilogue:

      The epilogue choreography is on the prologue form, with the same sounds as the prologue, according to the stage light sequence of the text form.

      Note: on the eurythmy forms all the dates are noted as 1st, 2nd, etc. week of January, February etc.

      Yours,

      Franky