Soul Calendar week 24 colour sounds

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      The verse in movement:t

      Week 26:

      The verse in movement:

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      ·        There are five eurythmists on the stage,

      ·        Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      1: green,

      2: red,

      3: lilac

      4: orange,

      5: blue.

      ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      1: I / M I / M / I /M,

      2: R / O / R / O / R / O,

      3: l / u / l / u / l / u,

      4: R / U / L / O / R /U / L O,

      5: S / O L / U / S / O / L / U.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee], O is [oh] and U is [oo].

       They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

      The Verse:

      Then during the recitation
      Natur, dein mütterliches Sein,
      Ich trage es in meinem Willenswesen;
      They do the first text form, in this fashion:

      1, 2 and 3: moves their forms,

      4: stands and does the vowels of the text,

      5: stands and does the consonants of the text.

      Then:

      Und meines Willens Feuermacht,
      Sie stählet meines Geistes Triebe,

      they all do the second text form

      Then:

      Dass sie gebären Selbstgefühl,
      Zu tragen mich in mir

      they all do the third text form.

      I give the original text as the cut of the stanza varies in translation,.

      Epilogue:

      The epilogue choreography is on the epilogue form, with the same sounds as the prologue, according to the movement sequence of the text form.

      Yours,

      Franky

    • eurythmy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
        The verse in movement:t

        Week 27, 1st week of October:

        The verse in movement:

        Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

        ·        There are three eurythmists on the stage,

        ·        Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

        1: reddish,

        2: green,

        3: yellow.

        ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

        1: I / M / O / I / M / O ,

        2: U / S / O / U / S / O,

        3: L / M / S / L / M /S.

        *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee], O is [oh] and U is [oo].

         They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

        The Verse:

        Then during the recitation
        In meines Wesens Tiefen dringen:
        Erregt ein ahnungsvolles Sehnen,

        They do the first text form.

        Then:

        Dass ich mich selbstbetrachtend finde,
        Als Sommersonnengabe, die als Keim

        they do the second text form

        Then:

        In Herbestesstimmung wärmend lebt
        Als meiner Seele Kräftetrieb.
        they do the third text form.

        I give the original text as the cut of the stanza varies in translation,.

        Epilogue:

        The epilogue choreography is on the prologue form, with the same sounds as the prologue, according to the stage light sequence of the text form.

        Note: on the eurythmy forms all the dates are noted as 1st, 2nd, etc. week of January, February etc.

        Yours,

        Franky