Re: [anthroposophy] Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 2, 2001

      *******Jeff, we don't seem to be getting through to you. Do you think a 'ghost' that can become dense enough to show up on a photograph is ALWAYS that densely physical? You seem to have a real problem conceiving that something can become physical (materialize) and then go back again (de-materialize)---I don't know why, with all the Star Trek-type stuff you accept. For you, it has to be either physical OR non-physical, no possible middle category.

      *******It is certainly questionable, all the so-called 'evidence' being produced having come from people who never worked at the military facilities they claimed they saw things at (hoaxsters, nuts, etc.)

      >>>... thousands have witnessed disc and bell shaped objects and many have clearly videotaped them while standing on a crowded street with hundreds watching the same event. This objects reflect the sunlight off their surfaces, have shape, stay in view for 15 to 30 minutes, hover, go slowly forward or backwards, disappear in an instant only to suddenly reappear, etc. Jet fighters have flown by them as well.

      ******See above to avoid repeating the (to others) obvious.
      One thing: if you can only imagine these as physical ships-from-other-planets, how do you imagine that they 'instantly disappear and then reappear', hmmm?

      *******Yes. Is that beyond imagining for some reason?

      >>>Nothing in the past annuals of esoteric or religious literature has indicated such an intrusion into dense material reality.

      *******Interesting assertion. What basis do you have for it? The White Brotherhood, of course, form bodies for themselves which last for years if needed. Do you recall how Babaji materialized an entire temple for Lahira Mahasaya to be initiated in in Autobiography Of A Yogi? Or how about the 'tulpa' or thought-form monk Lady Alexandra David-Neel materialized as described in her Magic and Mystery in Tibet? There's much other evidence that needs to be summarily dismissed to avoid what Constable proved using etheric physics.

      Starman

      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 2, 2001
        I am tired of talking to a "ghost thinker" who is not open to any possibility other than a strictly "spiritual" and psychic interpretation. Now I guess there are three categories- skeptical scientists, proponents, and psychic theorists.  When one has interviewed or seen interviews of  military personal, covert ops personal, and other witnesses who have touched, handled and studied "craft" pieces and engine technology, then trying to prove that its all an illusion of Ahriman seems pure fantasy as well. Go to Steven Greer's site and the Disclosure Project. His new book and video has over 200 new interviews with govt personal and others who have been involved in crash retrievals, studies of hardware, etc. Talk to Jesse Marcel's son in Nevada for example, who is now an MD, and tell him he did not handle and examine alien artifacts and broken craft pieces when his father brought them home after a crash retrieval. I am sure he will reconsider his direct experience based on your arguments.

        Theories are built on all the available evidence not attempts to twist data to fit a metaphysical theory.

        Jeff Auen

        Message 3 of 25 , Oct 2, 2001
          >>>I am tired of talking to a "ghost thinker" who is not open to any possibility other than a strictly "spiritual" and psychic interpretation.<<

          ******* 'Tired of talking' to us, meaning you have no interest in anyone's opinion but your own. And so, everyone who wishes to consider a possible spiritual dimension of any phenomema is to be dismissed as a 'ghost thinker'? Hey Jeff, have you ever heard of a guy named Steiner? Boy, you wouldn't like him either, then. He was dismissed with the same epithet by Lyndon LaRouche, I recall.

          I believe, Jeff, it is you who is showing yourself not open to possibilities. It is certainly peculiar how you avoid discussion of all the points raised that show that these things materialize and then dematerialize, and call the assertion that they do so a 'psychic' theory, once again showing you think only in 2 categories: 1.)physical or 2.)non-physical, and never the twain shall meet. It is interesting from a Reichian perspective, but never mind that for now.

          >>>Now I guess there are three categories- skeptical scientists, proponents, and psychic theorists...

          'Proponents' of what? I assume you mean the ships-from-other-planets theory. So to think about UFOs you have to be a proponent of that. I see.
          So, are Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek, both of whom wrote extensively about UFOs as a para-physical phenomenon because of the observed materializations and dematerializations, to be classed as 'psychic theorists'? Interesting dualism, but neither man argued that the phenomenon is only immaterial, as for some strange reason you feel motivated to ascribe to us here.

          *******Name one. All the investigation so far shows the Roswell nuts are the ones inventing pure fantasy. One physical artifact of nonterrestrial source would electrify the scientific world and would be being talked about by every scientist who now dismisses the subject. So where are they? Oh, right, there's lots of them around but it's all being covered up. Give us a break.

          *******Never heard of these fellows and no idea who they are, but go ahead and post their web sites. I'll bet it'll eventually be found they have no more evidence than other hoaxers and rumor-spreaders. "The X-Files" is FICTION, Jeff.

          >>>Theories are built on all the available evidence not attempts to twist data to fit a metaphysical theory.
          Jeff Auen

          *******But twisting it to fit a PHYSICAL theory is OK?
          'All the evdence' sure does not appear to include Constable's photos, now duplicated by other researchers, based on Steiner's knowledge of the ethers.

          Interesting what some people can tolerate or not.

          Starman

        • jeff auen
          Message 4 of 25 , Oct 3, 2001
            Are there not more interesting subjects to discuss??? I am now curious of your persistence on this one. For the umpteen time: My position based on recurring evidence and metaphysical information about the field and is as follows:

            • There are physical visitors in physical crafts visiting our planet from other physical planets outside of our solar system.
            • There are non physical "craft" or vehicles that exit interdimensionally and are not physical as we know it. These get confused with physical ones. These craft can manifest as distinct "metallic shapes" apart from the "blobs" identified by Reich and other bio-orgone theorists. Blobs can also be physical ships accelerating and decelerating from beyond light speed to light speed within our atmosphere as filmed in the famous Catalina footage in California
            • There are beings that are far craftier than humans that use etheric and mental technologies to deceive researchers and conventional men or women into believing certain ufo experiences. These beings do not belong our solar evolution and are not connected with Ahrimanic stream (though they may interact or be using each other)
            • There are positive and negative space visitors. Some want to help and some want our resources, biological uniqueness, or other aspects of our soul being.
            • The positive or supportive beings are said to be aware of the mystery school elders but do not necessarily interact with them often. Their agenda is extra solar.
            • There are too many sightings monthly to pooh pooh them all and label them as hallucinations or mental aberrations. Most researchers agree that at 10% are unexplainable and many have physical attributes and are not projections of the witnesses.
            • For some reason there are gaps and a lack of forthcoming knowledge of this phenomena from occult sources. Why I do not know but post modern (after 1950) information cannot be used to explain this phenomena entirely. And that goes for Steiner and other esotericists.
            That's all folks.

            Message 5 of 25 , Oct 3, 2001
              pacbay@... writes:
              << Are there not more interesting subjects to discuss???

              *******Than the answer to the UFO enigma and what it reveals about the other
              dimensions of living beings alongside us? Well, you're welcome to not discuss
              it. Constable and his work based on Steiner has solved the mystery, and had
              it duplicated; see the most recent edition of "The Cosmic Pulse of Life",
              1990, published by the Borderland Sciences Research Foundation.

              >>>My position.... is as follows:

              There are physical visitors in physical crafts visiting our planet from
              other physical planets outside of our solar system....

              *******And your evidence? There have never been any physical artifacts found
              that science shows are of extraterrestrial origin as with the Mars
              meteorites. If you have some, show the scientists. If there is none, that's
              very signficant--- because with thousands of UFO reports annually, how could
              physical vehicles not leave even one? Instead, what has been observed
              repeatedly with a 'substance' left behind like the so-called 'angel hair,
              that, some is taken and put in a jar, and it slowly dematerializes right in
              the sealed jar. Such accounts are found several times in the UFO literature,
              and are very telling---they do NOT point to a physical phenomena.

              >>> There are non physical "craft" or vehicles that exit interdimensionally
              and are not physical as we know it. These get confused with physical ones.
              These craft can manifest as distinct "metallic shapes" apart from the "blobs"
              identified by Reich and other bio-orgone theorists....

              *******If you mean Constable, his photos do not show 'blobs' but highly
              articulated giant single-celled organisms. You attempt to have it both ways
              here makes no sense. If something enters our dimension and becomes able to be
              photographed, how is it not 'physical'? How does it 'get confused' with
              physical ones? They just happen to have the same shapes? That's a pretty
              far-fetched coincidence, that there are these physical circular ships coming
              from other solar systems and ALSO circular ones from another dimension (see
              photo of one attached).

              >>> There are beings that are far craftier than humans that use etheric and
              mental technologies to deceive researchers and conventional men or women into
              believing certain ufo experiences. These beings do not belong our solar
              evolution and are not connected with Ahrimanic stream (though they may
              interact or be using each other)

              *******They're crafty deceivers but are not Ahrimanic beings? Then what are
              they, and why are they deceptive?? And how are they related to your other 2
              theoretical sources?

              *******Which no one here did.

              *******But of course a materializing elemental being would not be.

              >>> For some reason there are gaps and a lack of forthcoming knowledge of
              this phenomena from occult sources. Why I do not know but post modern (after
              1950) information cannot be used to explain this phenomena entirely. And that
              goes for Steiner and other esotericists.

              That's all folks.

              *******No, Jeff, you're not on your list now and so that's NOT all. Just
              because you think anthroposophy, because Steiner died in 1925, can't be used
              to understand phenomena that began a few years after his death, doesn't mean
              everyone has to agree with you. He spoke of seeing bell-shaped astral forms
              in the atmosphere and he spoke of the Ahrimanic deception and how it would
              take over our science. Trevor Constable's work is a landmark acheivement,
              using Steiner and Wachsmuth and Wilhelm Reich and Radionics to create a true
              scientific discovery of the elementals and make them visible. His showing
              that the alleged physical craft are elementals made to appear that way as
              part of the Ahrimanic deception is just as important.

              Starman

              Message 6 of 25 , Oct 3, 2001
                [Unable to display image]To counter the resistance this Ahrimanic medium has
                to allowing anything creative like images through (only the dead letter),
                let's try inserting the image directly in the e-mail. More and more lists are
                either refusing to allow attachments or converting the whole to MIME format
                in which the image is destroyed, it seems.

                One of the elementals photographed by Constable.
              • DRStarman2001@aol.com
                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 4, 2001
                  pacbay@... writes:
                  << Read Lt.Col Corso book on Roswell. He headed the Eisenhower army
                  intelligence team to de-engineer the Roswell crash evidence and describes in
                  detail where the crash object and alien bodies were iced and examined;
                  collected, stored and what corporations used alien technology in the 50's to
                  develop some modern optics and computerization. Watch the tape interview of
                  Jesse Marcel's son (now a MD) who describes in detail his handling of alien
                  craft objects. >>

                  *******I mentioned these names (I note you still will not produce web sites
                  so we can verify your supposed 'evidence' for ourselves, like that fake 'ufo'
                  pic you posted here awhile ago). It's been pointed out to me that none of
                  these people came forward with their stories before the late 1970s. Why did
                  they have nothing to say for 30 years if it was so important? Scared of their
                  lives for revealing classified info? Why all of a sudden, after the latest
                  Roswell rumors started about 1978, are they so brave now?

                  >>> There are beings that are far craftier than humans that use etheric
                  and

                  mental technologies to deceive researchers and conventional men or women
                  into

                  believing certain ufo experiences. These beings do not belong our solar

                  evolution and are not connected with Ahrimanic stream (though they may

                  interact or be using each other)

                  *******They're crafty deceivers but are not Ahrimanic beings? Then what are

                  they, and why are they deceptive?? And how are they related to your other 2

                  theoretical sources?

                  >>> Who know for sure what their agendas are but the definably use mind
                  technology and hypnosis to control people for the reports. There has never
                  been any talk or discussion of Ahriman or any supra spiritual Beings ala
                  Steiner. It is possible and probable that they come with a different solar
                  agenda of their own and don't really care about Ahriman or others.<<<

                  *******I have no idea what the above is supposed to mean, especially 'there
                  has never been any talk or discussion of Ahriman'. By whom? Huh?

                  >>>I have yet to hear of any elemental that can leave magnetic traces or
                  radiation effects affect they depart.

                  *******What ones do you know of and how do you know what they do and don't
                  do? Why do you think it's impossible for energy beings to emit energy? And
                  what about the 'fairy rings', for the observed effects of legend?

                  >> Steiner was not all knowing. He did not speak of computers, videophones
                  and rockets to the moon yet may have "seen" them coming.

                  *******You think his science did not provide for such things? Their
                  PRINCIPLES were all known in his time. Perhaps you don't study him at all,
                  with such a dismissive attitude--- but I do, and I see nothing in the last 75
                  years that says 'Oh we have to throw out the principles of spiritual science
                  as inadequate.' Quite the opposite, in fact: the so-called 'scientific' grasp
                  of things, the illusion he warned against, grows stronger daily with its
                  Ahrimanic mythology.

                  >>>I am not interested in promoting a "personal opinion" but only pointing
                  out what the mass of written reports can only lead one to deduce.<<

                  *******I'm afraid it's what only YOU can be led to deduce, not "one". I've
                  read every UFO report I've seen for 30 years and I come to different
                  conclusions, and every person has a right to no matter what you try to impose
                  on the phenomena.

                  >>>One or two statements by two individuals - Steiner and Constable - do not
                  hold enough weight to the over 10 thousand books (some serious, some not) and
                  the over 100,000 first hand reports of witnesses and contactees.

                  *******Now this is just complete dishonesty and you know it. You're making it
                  sound as if ALL reports are in contrast to Constable's work when absolutely
                  NONE are, there merely being different INTERPRETATIONS of what is seen--- and
                  Constable's infrared photos extending the field of vision to make visible
                  what the other authors you cite are ignorant of. Also, that Constable, who
                  PHOTOGRAPHED UFOs in the invisible state hundreds of times over 40 years and
                  whose work has been REPLICATED, merely made some "statements." And clearly
                  that's all Steiner's work is to you, is "statements" made in a book. Well,
                  that's too bad. For some of us, it's far more than that. A few of his
                  "statements" are worth volumes of work by uninspired materialist science, or
                  science fiction for that matter, made by people with a quite limited point of
                  view compared to a real clairvoyant's.

                  >>>Anthroposophy can be used for some paranormal interpretations but it is
                  inadequate and antiquated in dealing with phenomena now happening since the
                  50's.

                  *******Oh, just like that, you dismiss it all? Why are you on an
                  anthroposophy list, then? As of 1950 it's out of date. Rubbish, I say.

                  >>>Etheric theory in AP is weak and undeveloped; astral phenomena
                  descriptions are vague and scattered; references to Ahriman and how this
                  influence works directly in the world (not just in man) is also circumspect
                  to say the least.

                  ********I would say the last statements are pure unadulterated applesauce.
                  Try reading Wachsmuth's book, The Etheric Formative Forces in Cosmos, Earth
                  and Man, Ernst Lehrs' Man Or Matter, and Ernst Marti's The Four Ethers. Then
                  look at the work done making the ethers visible by electro-photography in The
                  Loom of Creation by Denis Milner and Edward Smart, Sensitive Crystallization
                  by Ehrenfried Pfeiffer and others, and the capillary dynomolysis work. Then
                  really READ the descriptions of the astral world in Steiner's Theosophy and
                  Occult Science so that you can see them yourself as anyone can. Read
                  Constable's work showing how Reich was working with the Chemical Ether and
                  how the elementals are exactly what etheric physics predicts would be found.

                  This is not a religion where things are taken on faith, but a science. I
                  think your dismissal of all the scientific work done into the ethers over the
                  past 80 years is an insult to Steiner and all those working out of his
                  indications. You're saying all this simply because you want to believe UFOs
                  are ships from other planets and etheric physics seems to show they are in
                  fact from right here. This is just more put-downs of anthroposophy by people
                  not involved in working with it.

                  Starman
                • jeff auen
                  Message 8 of 25 , Oct 5, 2001
                    I thought anyone could use the appropriate search word and find what they want. Try:
                    National UFO Clearing Center
                    Bufora-British version of the above
                    Ufoinfo
                    Center for UFO Studies
                    UFOs.about.com
                    Cseti-    Steven Greer's site outlining the Disclosure Project- the Best Evidence Site.

                    and selected sites among the 16,315 sites dedicated to the subject covering the zany to the serious. Good hunting.

                    Jeff

                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 8, 2001
                      This statement in the argument:

                      Anthroposophy can be used for some paranormal interpretations but it is
                      inadequate and antiquated in dealing with phenomena now happening since the
                      50's.

                      Bradford writes;

                      There seems to be a profound inadequate comprehension of how deep the
                      research is that was launched by this 20th century initiate

                      k@ it would be interesting to research what Steiner said about an Ahriman School (under!the earth, GA240, 20-7-1924) and what blach magic is in his opinion. he also speaks about the undernature fenomena, about mechanical spiders made by man with high intelligence and much more..
                      perhaps he said more on several items then we know, while the words he used are a bit different from the vocabulair used by the ones who think in ufo-terms.
                      gretings kees

                      *******Yes, that's the problem: accepting the ideas of Ahrimanic science makes it quite difficult to think in terms of spiritual science. One has to overcome the brainwashing and reach quite new ways of thinking.