Re: [anthroposophy] Soldiers & Pacifists

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Elaine you wrote:

      "I can only follow the light I see and pray that others may feel free to do the same if they choose."

      That is how I see it. You have to follow your own path that is right for you.

      Rick Distasi
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
        One thing for sure, is that if no one enrolled to "protect" their
        country if that's what it's about, then leaders would have no one to
        send to fight their wars. Soldiers in both official organisations
        and "unofficial" and terrorist groups.