Re: [anthroposophy] zimmerman message

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2001
      >From: Joel Wendt <hermit@...>
      >Subject: [anthroposophy] zimmerman message
      >Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:12:27 -0400
      >
      >Dear List-mates,
      >
      > I did not find the Zimmerman speech to be of value.

      Okay Joel, either as Anthro's we stay aloof from critical world situations
      or we suddenly speak, as with a certain anthro musical artist and concert
      artist who gave an interview and used the Luc- word and described the
      passionate forces he would like to put in his music as an artist to uplift
      souls in the manner that they were taken in the implosion at the WTC. The
      press ate him alive.

      Things have gotten so intense that God himself gave a press conference.

      http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/god_clarifies_dont_kill.html

      I happened to attend and I found his late arrival and his excuses
      irritating. That seemed to be all he does these days is give us advice on
      how we have misinterpreted his ideas. He pretty much was in agreement with
      you, so you may be right.