the enemy?-Re: [anthroposophy] Fwd: Heinz Zimmerman's Speech

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 1:58 PM

      Hello all.

      Bradford, dear, an interesting post. I am pondering it.

      I was especially struck by this remark you made, and fully find this to be so:

      **"GWB [George W. Bush, I assume] seems to think that those who harbor the Enemy is an easy concept ...So the enemy to some is the Lucifer idea, the enemy to others is the Ahrimanic idea and to others still the Cosmic Christ. But we Harbor all the enemies in our self and the simplification of good versus evil is a wonderful opportunity for what is forming in America to gain more covert Intelligence."**

      You (Bradford) continue:

      **"We should remark that anti-Angelic activity in covert Intelligence is [a way of?] harborning evil[,] as well. Devotion and wonder to Angelic activity is also covert but in support of human evolution and connected to the heart forces."**

      Thank you.

      Peace/Salaam aleichum,