candle for the ones who died-Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Heinz Zimmerman's

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001

      Like Sarah, Debbie, I wish to thank you for the picture you sent of the Chicago group lighting candles and reading the names of those still missing (dead?) in the aftermath of Sept. 11.

      The Washington Post printed the names of those missing or dead from the Pentagon, and I found it important to say each of their names aloud, respectfully. Personally, I do not believe that war or the work of the Pentagon is the answer. Nevertheless, the ones who died there were human beings, my brothers and sisters, and I pray their journey may be one into light, even as I pray that for myself.

      Asalaam aleichum,