Soul Calendar week 24 colour sounds

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21 6:13 AM
      The verse in movement:t

      Week 24:

      The verse in movement:

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      ·        There are four eurythmists on the stage,

      ·        Surrounding them is a colour; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      1: green

      2: blue

      3: red,

      ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      1: I / E / I / E / S / I / E / I / E / S,

      2: L / O / S / L / O / S,

      3: R / A / R / I / R / A / R / I,

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German [so in English]: A is [Ah]. E is [eh], I is [ee], and O is [oh].

       They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

      The Verse:

      Then during the recitation
      Sich selbst erschaffend stets,
      Wird Seelensein sich selbst gewahr;

      They do the first text form.

      Then:

      Der Weltengeist, er strebet fort
      In Selbsterkenntnis neu belebt
      they do the second text form

      Then

      Und schafft aus Seelenfinsternis
      Des Selbstsinns Willensfrucht.
      they do the third text form.

      I give the original text as the cut of the stanza varies in translation,.

      Epilogue:

      The epilogue choreography is on the epilogue form, with the same sounds as the prologue,  according to the movement sequence of the text form.

    • eurythmy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
        The verse in movement:t

        Week 25:

        The verse in movement:

        Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

        ·        There are four eurythmists on the stage,

        ·        Surrounding them is a colour; they move their feelings according to that colour;

        1: blue,

        2: violet,

        3: red,

        ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

        1: O / S / L / O / S / L,,

        2: U / S /F /U /S /F,,

        3: U /R /O /U /R /O.,

        *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English  O is [oh] and U is [oo].

         They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

        The Verse:

        Then during the recitation
        Ich darf nun mir gehoeren
        They do the first text form, in this fashion:

        1 moves its form,

        2 stands and does the consonants of the text,

        3 stands and does the vowels of the text.

        Then:

        Und leuchtend breiten Innenlicht
        In Raumes- und in Zeitenfinsternis.
        they do the second text form

        Then:

        Zum Schlafe drängt natürlich Wesen,

        they do the third text form in this fashion:

        1 does its form,

        2 stands and does the vowels of the text.

        3 stands and does the consonants of the text.

        This is different than before.

        Then:

        Der Seele Tiefen sollen wachen

        they do the fourth text form.

        Then:

        Und wachend tragen Sonnengluten
        In kalte Winterfluten.

        they do the fifth text form.

        I give the original text as the cut of the stanza varies in translation,.

        Epilogue:

        The epilogue choreography is on the epilogue form, with the same sounds as the prologue, according to the movement sequence of the text form.

        Yours,

        Franky

        PS There are many forms, some with people standing (see verse 7).

        There is also two lightings for the second form.

        SO IT IS OFTEN QUITE A PROBLEM FOR THE TRANSLATIONS. Here it is quite evident that the forms could not be changed around, as the change from all moving to one moving form is rhythmical, at first with a change of lighting in the middle of form 2: There are many rhythms interweaving.

      • eurythmy
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
          The verse in movement:t

          Week 26:

          The verse in movement:

          Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

          ·        There are five eurythmists on the stage,

          ·        Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

          1: green,

          2: red,

          3: lilac

          4: orange,

          5: blue.

          ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

          1: I / M I / M / I /M,

          2: R / O / R / O / R / O,

          3: l / u / l / u / l / u,

          4: R / U / L / O / R /U / L O,

          5: S / O L / U / S / O / L / U.

          *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee], O is [oh] and U is [oo].

           They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

          The Verse:

          Then during the recitation
          Natur, dein mütterliches Sein,
          Ich trage es in meinem Willenswesen;
          They do the first text form, in this fashion:

          1, 2 and 3: moves their forms,

          4: stands and does the vowels of the text,

          5: stands and does the consonants of the text.

          Then:

          Und meines Willens Feuermacht,
          Sie stählet meines Geistes Triebe,

          they all do the second text form

          Then:

          Dass sie gebären Selbstgefühl,
          Zu tragen mich in mir

          they all do the third text form.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
            The verse in movement:t

            Week 27, 1st week of October:

            The verse in movement:

            Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

            ·        There are three eurythmists on the stage,

            ·        Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

            1: reddish,

            2: green,

            3: yellow.

            ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

            1: I / M / O / I / M / O ,

            2: U / S / O / U / S / O,

            3: L / M / S / L / M /S.

            *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee], O is [oh] and U is [oo].

             They move their form according to the sequence as in the text form.

            The Verse:

            Then during the recitation
            In meines Wesens Tiefen dringen:
            Erregt ein ahnungsvolles Sehnen,

            They do the first text form.

            Then:

            Dass ich mich selbstbetrachtend finde,
            Als Sommersonnengabe, die als Keim

            they do the second text form

            Then:

            In Herbestesstimmung wärmend lebt
            Als meiner Seele Kräftetrieb.
            they do the third text form.

            I give the original text as the cut of the stanza varies in translation,.

            Epilogue:

            The epilogue choreography is on the prologue form, with the same sounds as the prologue, according to the stage light sequence of the text form.

            Note: on the eurythmy forms all the dates are noted as 1st, 2nd, etc. week of January, February etc.

            Yours,

            Franky