Re: egregores, skull and boneRe: [anthroposophy] anthroposophy] silicon valley

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
      >From: "elaine upton" <elaineupton@...>
      >Subject: egregores, skull and boneRe: [anthroposophy] anthroposophy]
      >silicon valley
      >Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:10:19 -0400

      Elaine wrote;

      Do you know the work of the Bioneers? Among them are anthroposophists,
      progressive Christians of other leanings, progressive Buddhists, native
      americans, environmentalists, universalists (but not simply flaky ones).
      Here are people doing fine work for Earth. The anthroposophist, Nicanor
      Perlas, organizer of groups to counteract elite corporate globalization from
      the Phillipines, is among the Bioneers. William McDonough, an
      environmentally sensitive architect and designer; Julia Hill Butterfly, who
      lived in LUNA, the giant redwood tree for many months through frost and cold
      in order to prevent the redwoods from being destroyed;John Mohawk, a native
      american elder and spiritual leader; China Gallant, who leads pilgrims to
      sacred sites round the world; Michael Toms, host of New Dimensions Radio,
      and many others, including writers and artists, musicians... Alice Walker,
      novelist and environmental activist. Kenny Ausubel and his wife Nina Simmons
      are the founders. These all and others are working in contrast to the
      retarding forces.

      Bradford writes; Bioneers Web site????

      I have greatly admired Nicanor Perlas I have met Jeremy Rifkin and his work
      is stunning in this regard. Thank you very much for a spotlight list, if
      they have a consolidated web area please let me know. It is very fine to
      stand our post with the WTO but what is at stake and what is going on now is
      as astonishing as it gets on earth. To be incarnated and wonder what amazing
      changes are happening and where to stand amidst such changes is to identify
      the issues. Now that they have come out of the corner we can begin to see a
      new Corporate take over of Dame Nature. Sophia's shadow on Earth, the star
      wisdom, is heading for a corporate upsize of all of nature's life. I
      understand this beginning of the shadow of Sophia, the eclipsing of Sophia
      as the dark Nothing of the Never Ending Story into the fully functioning
      Gattica of the Whore of Bablylon.

      I have been contemplating the corporate acceleration of the science of
      cloning and the dawn of transgenic species mixing and mismatching in a shell
      game without the wisdom of the stars. No stellar Sophia petitioning but a
      kind of Henry Ford mass production and menu assembly of molds, shells and
      cellular combinations, having understood that it is all merely a shell game.
      Reincarnation is spit back at us with an Ahrimanic glee, to say that He can
      make these bodies anyway he wants and what fills them is anybodys guess is
      our well deserved complacent answer to Golgotha. Therefore the concept of
      shells and nicely molded forms that star 'I Ams' or animal group souls newly
      minted from Ahrimans little shop of horrors, front the Star Herds, the
      Angelic planning and plant forces that emanate from the interior of the
      Earth as a Persephone field. These are genelocked for corporate
      manipulation!!!

      Imagine that the Sex of a child has been determined by how the soul drops
      into the range of the new moon or full moon, but now from earth we can
      determine the sex of a child against the moon's former influence. We can
      determine animal sex and numbers of beings can be given cellular mirrored
      infinity incarnations that we control instead of the Moon. Meaning that we
      have
      determined against the Moon herself, where the writing of the Grail appears,
      we are determining sex from our labs. We are prepared to impose on the
      Spirit incarnation of the human by imposing the sex or rigid shell qualities
      that fomerly the Moon and Stars, (Beings of the Hierarchies) helped us with.
      Our britches have gotten awfully big to exclude the Big Sophia. But who will
      fill these shells we create from our labs
      There is a new mother being annexed from nature. When the star fields of the
      heavens are displaced and humans shells can be homegrown; when man made
      genetic talents, the future stream of souls and heredity, that had once
      formed life out of unconscious forces of star crossed attraction are now
      based on intellectual egotism, manipulation and corporate betrayal "Houston
      we have a problem."

      We have more then landed on the moon we are in the process of overthrowing
      her. Moon rhythms of growth can now be adjusted to suit and overcome Sun,
      Moon and climate zones... Nature's four fold rhythms and the Archangelic
      forces that we have held till now, can be manipulated from the corporate
      side of the fence instead of the spiritual. It appears we are heading for a
      concept that I have understood as the Whore of Babylon. A market place where
      all that fomerly was of star wisdom, fate, destiny and unique angelic
      guardianship, like Intelligence, has fallen into the hands of corporate
      consumer animal mentality. Namely us.

      I am trying to form an idea of this shadow beast of Sophia, beginning slowly
      to rear its head. To give your sperm to her, seems to me to resemble the
      stud horses, and humanity becoming a cellular stud farm. In clinical
      sounding jargon, we have gradually become accustomed to letting corporate
      science sterilize our understanding of soul and spirit in incarnating
      bodies. In other words Earth and her corporate benificiaries are now in
      charge of the products we once understood as nature. Woman can refer to the
      sterile term reproductive engineering while dropping eggs and collecting the
      cash for college.

      Finally; The difference between spiritual intuition and the Light of
      thinking that is kindled in the free thought of every individual is that
      which herds the thinking of souls into groups that include, Science,
      Catholicism, Buddhism, Fundamentalism... an Egregorial thinking that is not
      based on the light of free, and active intuition but rather on the tightly
      controlled field of thinking brought about by egregorial elmental activity.
      Please note reference of dynamic polarity between thinking trapped in the
      grid and thinking under the high heading of the Philosophy of Spiritual
      activity, Chapter eight.

      http://www.chaosmatrix.com/lib/chaos/texts/gegregor.html

    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
        Hi Bradford, Elaine,

        The Bioneers site intro proclaims:

        It's all Alive!
        It's all Connected!
        It's all Intelligent!
        It's all Relatives!

        See:

        http://www.bioneers.org

        for more and more.

        Warmly,
        JoAnn

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • John Massengale
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
          There are many things I admire about the bioneers, but in my own field they
          touch on one of my pet peeves. The architects involved in the bioneers tend
          to fall back on the Modernist cliches about the Zeitgeist and the Heroic
          Genius architect. In other words, reinvent the wheel, and fix it even if it
          ain't broke.

          More importantly, many bioneers are what might be called Unsustainable
          Greens. This also relates to my field of town planning.

          The conflict can be summarized by looking at the town where Ken Ausubel
          lives, Santa Fe, New Mexico, where many people think being spiritual means
          living on your own ranchito. Thus sprawl has come to the New Mexican desert,
          which is bad enough in itself, particularly in the amount of water it wastes
          in a desert climate. But even worse is that Santa Feans drive everywhere for
          everything, and usually a long way in their gas-guzzling pickup or SUV. It
          is because of behavior like this that we in the US use 1/3 of the world's
          energy. Gas consumption is by far the largest item of consumption, and the
          factor that distinguishes us from all other countries.

          Some bioneers are Perma Culturalists, which is fine, except when your "Perma
          Culture" is only supported by driving 1,000 miles a week in a vehicle
          getting 10 MPG.

          John Massengale