Re: Ahriman, Lucifer, and you

  • Nizan Klinghoffer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
      Thanks for the analogy.. very Mahayana :)
      That's something I'm still struggling with - the action of the dead in our world. I don't
      see how could they affect anything but living men's dreams and impulses..

      And Rolf - I didn't answer since I sense a breeze of covert suspicion in your question.
      I'm willing to be candid only when I feel it's reciprocal (sorry for that, been hurt too
      many time by people with good intentions)..