R: [anthroposophy] RS Master; Duenov

    I really don t know who Mr. Duenov was and I m not really interested about his spiritual identity , maybe of high spiritual ranking. But that s a very
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      I really don't know who Mr. Duenov was and I'm not really interested about
      his spiritual identity , maybe of high spiritual ranking. But that's a very
      interesting matter about the spiritual life in Bulgaria. Bulgaria people and
      nation , nazi allies during the II WW , were the ONLY european people ( with
      the Danish if i remember well) who refused to give their jews to nazi in
      order to put them in death camps. So the biggest part of Bulgaria jews
      survived to the Shoah. Only a coincidence?
      Andrea Franco