Re: [anthroposophy] Re: [rosicruciansophia] Re: The UFO Myth and The AhrimanicDeception

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      hermit@... writes:
      << Have you read the several essays on Crop Circles by the English
      anthroposophist, Stanley Messenger, at:
      http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/messenger.html ?
      If you haven't, please do and let me know what you think in the light
      of your remarks above. >>

      *******I think the gentleman is sadly deluded. He gives zero weight to the
      possibility of crop circles being the hoaxes I know they are, as I know some
      of the people who travel aound making them. Peoples' need to believe often
      overcomes clear thinking. I really don't care to spend any more time on that
      silly debate. Time will be all I need to prove me right, not verbiage. Who
      gets taken in, though, is very revealing.

      Starman