Re: [rosicruciansophia] Re: The UFO Myth and The Ahrimanic Deception

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
      pacbay@... writes:

      I have never said that there are mistakes in observations and psychic
      trickery going on. Even researchers admit this of the ET's! .....there may be
      Beings who want us to fully accept the UFO/ET story and thus take our
      attention away from the existence of Angelics and higher Beings. They may be
      using this phenomena to separate our attention from the spiritual. I have
      seen this time and time again. There is one woman who claims to channel (and
      she if very impressive while in trance) the Pleiadians. But "their"
      information about our planet's history and especially the Christ mystery is
      totally off from both a religious and occult point of view. Who are they and
      what is their agenda?<<

      *******Obviously beings that lie and misrepresent themselves as higher beings
      when they demonstrably are NOT can only have one source---lower astral
      beings, deceivers, fallen Ahrimanic beings whose agenda is to knock human
      evolution off track by disconnecting it from the Christ Impulse.

      >>.... some ET's may want us to see them as saviors or brothers of the light
      and yet have little or no knowledge of the spiritual worlds in our region of
      space. Thus they mislead also.>>>

      *******Obviously liars again. Deceivers, the Boys Downstairs, Trickster
      Spirits.

      >>My attitude is: something is going on. Some of it seems real and
      extra-solar and not psychic. But we must wait for more knowledge and insight
      to fit it all together. As side note, I really am not interested in the UFO
      field anymore! <<

      *******But the mythology built up around it---baseless rumors like Roswell,
      Area 51, the Philadelphia Experiment, etc.---hallucinations induced by the
      Boys Downstairs like 'alien abductions' we can prove never physically
      happened---phony crop circles made by people with the agenda of furthering
      the Myth---is of interest, for it all is engineered as part of the Ahrimanic
      deception. Glad you finally admit the 'space brothers' are all liars: that
      shows where they're really from.

      Starman
    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
        >From: DRStarman2001@...
        >: The UFO Myth and The Ahrimanic Deception
        >Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:51:58 EDT

        Bradford writes;

        If this stuff below was you, Starman, I am gonna side on the side that you
        have indicated. I believe that the elemental world has been violated in
        several regions. I also am beginning to grasp how the nine layers of the
        inner earth are leaking into our spiritual/soul environment and are merging
        into our field of perception.

        Part of the footnote of that theory is the Gate Keeper, Bill Gates. Now here
        is a thing of beauty. The Winchester family who made many rifles to kill
        many Native Americans got the wife of the Winchester into a curious strait.
        The Winchester family mansion is in Silicon Valley. Here is a strange
        elemental story that will take you places. The Winchester inventor dies..
        The wife goes to a medium and wants to talk to the dead husband. The medium
        says, (elemental world, medium linkage) that a whole world of souls that
        have been killed by Winchester rifles is waiting to talk with her. This is
        all true. But wait, it gets better. The world of souls tells her that
        unless she continues to build forever and ever, new rooms, they will take
        her and kill her early. So she hires 24-7 builders to work day and night,
        (in Silicon valley) on a mystical house. The house keeps expanding with
        secret doors and chambers and full of occult symbolism and it goes down
        halls that lead nowhere, at present about 170 odd rooms... all based on an
        elemental field of perception which made it ripe for the coming of the
        Internet enslavement of the crystal gnome forces to human intelligence. The
        rooms and the house look like the wild links that go everywhere all over the
        internet. A giant gate and gaping hole exists in the astal etheric and
        through this gateway are many hallucinations being processed and this is
        hardly a coincidence that it helps the silcon valley field... even if Bill
        Gates isn't located there.

        Strange things and not exactly where you think they might be.

        I think Starman;

        ********The "other side" of some debates is the WRONG one. In mathematics
        and
        in spiritual science, there is one correct answer above mere opinion, for
        any
        who will rise high enough to it. You've been shown wrong in this discussion
        several times, so of course you want to "end" it. To wit:

        1.The Gauquelin astrological correlation data uses the rising and
        culminating
        of planets---which is the same in all 'systems' of astrology that you named
        as being so diverse as to cast doubt on it. Objective reality,
        undebatable---evaded completely in your response.

        2. 'Crop circles' have been shown again and again to be frauds created by
        people with tools who make fancy geometric designs in fields. Nothing
        paranormal has ever been noted by any scientist asked to examine them, and
        instead, whenever skeptics have done so, they've found how people made them.
        Once again, no room for denial.

        3. There has never been any physical evidence of a spaceship that UFO
        advocates have ever put forward to prove their ships-from-other-planets
        theory. Instead, the lack of any such evidence (when there are thousands of
        reports of UFOs annually, mostly glowing lights), is precisely the reason
        why
        astronomers reject the entire field: how could a phenomenon be so widespread
        and leave zero physical evidence? they ask, rightly. A single artifact in
        the
        past half-century and they would not so dismiss it. Again, undebatable
        regardless of beliefs and opinions. If anyone knows any physical evidence
        that a UFO was a material space-ship, produce it. None ever has been.

        4. Trevor James Constable, using Steiner's descriptions of the ethers and
        elemental beings as described in the summary of the etheric forces Steiner
        ordered his secretary Guenther Wachsmuth to put together, "The Etheric
        Formative Forces in Cosmos, Earth and Man", succeeded over 40 years ago in
        photographing UFOs while invisible, using infrared-sensitive film (because
        even though insubstantial they still possess warmth), and his work has been
        duplicated (see the new edition of the original "Cosmic Pulse of Life"
        published in 1990 by the Borderland Sciences Research Foundation <A
        HREF="http://www.borderlands.com/main1.htm">Borderland Sciences - Main</A>)
        by other researchers in Italy and elsewhere with the same techniques. In
        short, replicated findings of the etheric creatures Steiner described. This
        points to a quite different explanation for the UFO phenomenon than the
        science-fiction one you like, so you cast aspersions on the man's research
        with zero discussion of it.

        Ignore all of this as you wish, but don't drop out of the discussion
        because these facts jeaopardize some cherished opinions and then try to
        claim
        you're doing so for a noble motive. Others may be interested in the research
        you'd like to banish from discussion.

        Starman

        >*******Obviously beings that lie and misrepresent themselves as higher
        >beings
        >when they demonstrably are NOT can only have one source---lower astral
        >beings, deceivers, fallen Ahrimanic beings whose agenda is to knock human
        >evolution off track by disconnecting it from the Christ Impulse.
        >

        > >>.... some ET's may want us to see them as saviors or brothers of the
        >light
        >and yet have little or no knowledge of the spiritual worlds in our region
        >of
        >space. Thus they mislead also.>>>
        >
        >*******Obviously liars again. Deceivers, the Boys Downstairs, Trickster
        >Spirits.
        >

        > >>My attitude is: something is going on. Some of it seems real and
        >extra-solar and not psychic. But we must wait for more knowledge and
        >insight
        >to fit it all together. As side note, I really am not interested in the UFO
        >field anymore! <<
        >
        >*******But the mythology built up around it---baseless rumors like Roswell,
        >Area 51, the Philadelphia Experiment, etc.---hallucinations induced by the
        >Boys Downstairs like 'alien abductions' we can prove never physically
        >happened---phony crop circles made by people with the agenda of furthering
        >the Myth---is of interest, for it all is engineered as part of the
        >Ahrimanic
        >deception. Glad you finally admit the 'space brothers' are all liars: that
        >shows where they're really from.
        >
        >Starman

      • jeff auen
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001

          -----
          *******But the mythology built up around it---baseless rumors like Roswell,
          Area 51, the Philadelphia Experiment, etc.---hallucinations induced by the
          Boys Downstairs like 'alien abductions' we can prove never physically
          happened---phony crop circles made by people with the agenda of furthering
          the Myth---is of interest, for it all is engineered as part of the Ahrimanic
          deception. Glad you finally admit the 'space brothers' are all liars: that
          shows where they're really from.

          Starman
          I said some cases and communications are deceptive and lead to gross disinformation but there is some weight to the evidence that are a few that are genuine; physical like us and that they do come from other solar systems. And even in these genuine contacts there is still a mix of messages- bad and good. The main problem with your analysis is that it is based solely an occult or esoteric viewpoint (which I struggled with for years as well) but as I have said before, when one gets out into the field and does research on sites or talks directly to contactees (not just reading stories or hearing edited interviews) one is lead to the conclusion there is something of substance going on. And there are no hallucinations coming at them or from them in their experience.

          Jeff