Re: cell phone technology-Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Deception and Evolution

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001

      Hello Bradford,

      I am trying to read your post in reponse to me, and confess that I do not understand some things you say. It all sounds very important and in a fine direction, but I am slow to comprehend perhaps. I do get it that we have Freedom and we can, hopefully, learn more and more to consciously choose. I also get it that technology is not bad, per se, and that we can learn to use it for good. But I am confused about what you say about astral rings and such. --Please, understand, I am quite familiar with the terms "astral", etc. etc.--All this anthroposophic, spiritual science, etc. vocabulary is not strange to me (i have been a student of Steiner for near on 30 years). Rather, I think it is your use of English, maybe syntax or sentence construction that I do not follow. But thanks for your efforts, and I do pick up pieces of what you are saying.

      With gratitude,

      elaine

    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
          >From: "elaine upton" <elaineupton@...>
          >
          >Subject: Re: cell phone technology-Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Deception

          Gee, I hope I get help here, but it ain't the cell phones it is the network
          of satellites that ring the earth that are gonna interfere with the Star
          wisdom of Sophia. Bush wants a Satellite defense system started by Reagan.
          The Star Wars defense system. A literal term as well as an astral ring is
          forming around the earth. Of course we asked to pay for it, because of the
          cellphone and hi-tech perks. Magnetism and cell phone electronic fields are
          meant to surround the human being. Magnetism, is the same as saying, 'Oh my
          I am attracted to that person!!'.. Which means astral attractions. These
          attractions or the same kind of thing used in hypnosis to tune and magnetize
          the astral body, and give the psyche of the human an ability to touch the
          discarded psychic baggage that is between the Moon and the Earth are used in
          false, superfical occult paths. (my opinion would be that Ahriman would have
          a super-magnetic/ field that could perform the predicted miracles... Tuning
          all of us in a wash of microwave and invisible stellar/satellite webs and
          lines is bringing the earth into a new magnetic shield... A star shield.

          Obviously unless we get our anthro thinking caps on, we are out of the loop
          except to protest against the WTO. But you are right, I know somebody can
          say this better than I. However it is not the cell phones but the ring of
          satellites around the earth.

          I am sorry I was so obtuse.