RS Master; Duenov

  • brew@lava.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2001
      I believe you may find an extensive treatment of the herb gatherer,
      Felix Kogutzki (sp?) in Emil Bock's book about Rudolf Steiner with some
      mention of R.S.'s Master. If memory serves me right, Walter Johannes
      Stein made a trip to the home of Steiner's youth and wrote about it. I
      believe there was an indication in that article. I believe he was
      referred to as "M." Sounds a bit James Bond-ish. :> Of the two great
      Masters of the West, Christian Rosenkreuz and the Master Jesus-- Rudolf
      Steiner is identified (in some circles) with the Master Jesus
      (mistakenly, in my understanding of the facts). But because so many
      sources conflate both individuals (RS & MJ), one can be led to believe
      that they are very closely linked.

      Mrs. Jocelyn (Meditations on the Signs of the Zodiac), who may be known
      to some on this forum, was a personal pupil of Peter Duenov in Bulgaria
      in the early part of the 20th century. She once related to me that
      when asked about work in Eastern Europe, Rudolf Steiner said that it is
      "not necessary for him to work in Eastern Europe, for they have Peter
      Duenov."

      The importance of Steiner's birthplace (in the Balkans) has been
      discussed by some Anthroposophical authors. The thesis being that he
      could bring warmth and flexibility (from Eastern Europe) to the rigid
      scientific worldview of Western Europe. (Approximately)

      Hope this adds to your search and not to obfuscation.

      evlogite
    • Kees Kromme
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2001
[...]

        k@ Steiner once told, that Master Jezus was incarnated that time and that he lives in the Karpathen. Also CR was incarnated.
        And also Boddhisattva Maitreya was there.
        Also he told, he himself had 2 teachers, C.R. and Mr.J.      So Steiner was not CR or Mr.J.
        Mr.J. was the teacher of Pythagoras. And Pythagoras became later one of the 3 king-magus, that came to the birth of the one kingly Jezus.

        from a Deunov-pupil:
        One of my holy dreams is to make connections with peoples form the
              great teaching of Rudolf Steiner, because this two teachings are one and
                  the same one -> the great word of the Great Universal Brotherhood
              (from Angels to Seraphims)which Head is Christ.
                  Master Beinsa Douno have inner connection with Steiner. One time he
              speak that Steiner have connection with Pythagor - one of the great
                  Masters of White Brotherhood on the earth. (from memoris of peoples).

                  He have many books in him library from Steiner and one time , when
              brothers come to ask master Beinsa for picture of new brotherhood
                  magazine he give the one picture from the book (Apokalipsis of Ioan
              from Steiner sorry for bad English).

                  One man Boian Boev( future great pupil of Master) went to Germany and
              go to Steiner lectures. He have Asian face, and Steiner ask him: "From
                  Where are you? From Asia?" "No, from Bulgaria" And Stiener : "O, go to
              Bulgaria then! Because The Master is there!"
                  And Boian return to Bulgaria and becomes one of the great pupils of
              master.

                  There is Inner connections between Orfeizum, Bogomils, White
              Brotherhood(in bulgaria) and the rosencroitsers, catarism and the new
              impuls
                  of Antroposophy ->
                  these brunches are from one three: the White Brotherhood on Earth:
              projection of the Great Universal Brotherhood.

        and from Bruce 888, earlier in this forum:
> [...]
        > replied :"There is no need for you to be my student, because the Great
        > Master is in Bulgaria. So go back there and become his pupil." Boyan
        > Boev returned to Bulgaria and met the Master. He also wrote
        > hundreds of pages on Rudoplh Steiner's works and translated many
        > others.
        >
        > Once in a conversation, in 1911, the Master (Beinsa Douno, his physical
        > name is Peter Deunov) was asked if he was familiar with Rudolph
        > Steiner's works. The Master replied that he knew this eminent occult
        > man. When asked to explain how he met him the Master said: "We've met
        > but not in the physical world."
        >
        > In one occasion the Master said: "Rudolph Steiner is a reincarnation of
        > Pythagoras." All the students were stunned. That meant that Rudolph
        > Steiner was not just an ordindary person and ordinary spirit. He
        > carried, within him, knowledge from the past. For him the Master had
        > said: "Rudolph Steiner has a mission in Europe. He has to prepare the
        > European mind to accept the New Teaching that is coming on Earth."
        > Everybody knew that the New Teaching was the Teaching of the Master.
        > Boyan Boev knew that too, but the rest of Steiner's adherents just
        > didn't want to believe it.
        >
        > On 31 Dec 1922 some of Steiner's enemies burnt his School. When the
        > Master was told this he smiled and said: "At the time Pythagoras let a
        > woman in his School, and because of her the Greek burnt it down. But
        > he didn't learn his lesson then. And now the same thing happened to
        > Pythagoras, today's Steiner, again - his school was burnt down because
        > of a woman. " Boayn Boev found that the name of the woman was Maria
        > Sivers, who originated from Russia, was fluent in Russian, French,
        > German, and English, and was Steiner's best assistant. Another student
        > found the name of Pythagoras' assistant, and told the Master about it.
        > He told them that this was the same person. "In major reincarnations
        > these tow souls go together." - he explained.
        >
        > After his School was burnt down, his followers built new homes, out of
        > stone, for his students. Pictures of the new buildings were shown to
        > the Master, and was asked if they neededd such homes in Bulgaria. "We
        > can cope without them."-he replied. Steiner left this world on 30
        > March 1925.
        >
        > Once after a lecture Boyan Boev asked the Master if there had been any
        > eminent occult people. from the other world, to come to His lectures.
        > The Master answered: "Rudolph Steiner and Sedir are the only ones,
        > from the gone occult people, to come here for lectures in an invisible
        > for you School. I had conversations with Steiner, who once told Me:
        > -Master, I wonder how can you express so many great ideas and truths
        > in such a simple, human language?
        > -But this is not an ordinary language. This is the most precise
        > language on earth and in it only can the occult Truth be delivered." "
        >
        > I won't make any comments on this, but how about that remark regarding

        k@Further is interesting to hear that some people think, that Omraam was a reincarnation of one of the ancient Rishis.
        The teacher of the Rishis was Manu or Melchisedek or Malik Sadik.
        This Melchisedek initiates Abraham later.

        To make it more difficult, there are people who think that Steiner was Thomas v. Aquino and Aristotelis. Other people think, he could even be Abraham.
        Walter Johannes Stein, spoke about karmic relations in according to the Grail.
        So, now you know everything!(;-))))))))

        groeten en greetings van kees kromme
      • PAUL KUENEN
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
> [...]

          > -Master, I wonder how can you express so many great ideas and truths
          > in such a simple, human language?
          > -But this is not an ordinary language. This is the most precise
          > language on earth and in it only can the occult Truth be delivered." "
          >
          > I won't make any comments on this, but how about that remark regarding
          > Marie von Sivers.
          > I just thought it may be of interest.

          k@Further is interesting to hear that some people think, that Omraam was
          a reincarnation of one of the ancient Rishis.
          The teacher of the Rishis was Manu or Melchisedek or Malik Sadik.
          This Melchisedek initiates Abraham later.

          To make it more difficult, there are people who think that Steiner was
          Thomas v. Aquino and Aristotelis. Other people think, he could even be
          Abraham.
          Walter Johannes Stein, spoke about karmic relations in according to the

          Beste Kees,

          Het kan in het Nederlands, maar dat doe ik maar niet anders wordt het zo'n
          onderonsje.

          I can write in Dutch, but I don't do it because otherwise we separate
          ourselves from the rest.

          Thanks alot for the info you sent to me on 24 of august. I 'm reading
          the autobiography of Steiner now, on instigation of a friend of mine. He
          told of two incarnations of CR who accompanied Steiner for several years.
          The last one should have been the son of a bricklayer at the building of the
          first Goetheanum......??????

          kind regards,

          Paul Kuenen

          Download MSN Explorer gratis van http://explorer.msn.nl/intl.asp